Area Info not displayed on K700i

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajesh

Journeyman
I have a SE K700i mobile. It does not display the area information. I have a Hutch connection with GPRS not enabled.

DO I have to enable something in my Phone or does K700i does not display it?

Any help would be appreciated.

tuXian

In the zone
Well for Nokia Cell Info display needs to be turned on, plz check in the manual if you have such kinds function..... anyways one of my friends having K700 i and I will ask him about this and get back to you.

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
cell info display/cell broadcast receiving whichever is applicable has to be turned on, btw, if you have GPRS and have the always connected option on then you won't be able to get the area info

tuXian

In the zone
Well Rajesh my friend has sold his phone and didnt thought about all that coz he wasnt a tech type, try what tecknophobia says and update here

OP
rajesh

rajesh

Journeyman
spidyweb said:
GOto Msg menu
msg settings
area info
set the option cell info on
it will work

Hey Spidy. Many thanks.. It worked. It took some time to appear, but is coming now.

Tks Once again.
:D

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
I have SE k300i and I have already turned cell Info on but it still dont show the area info.
I have airtel prepaid connection.
My old nokia 1100 used to show area info on same connnection.
I dont know whats the problem?

TechGuru#1

In the zone
It's a prob(generic) .....MAYBE with SE phones
I have got a SE750i.......& also with the same NO Area Info Problem!
In the same newtwork circle,my other Nokia phone shows the same info,but w/o any problem

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
rajesh said:
I have a SE K700i mobile. It does not display the area information. I have a Hutch connection with GPRS not enabled.

DO I have to enable something in my Phone or does K700i does not display it?

Any help would be appreciated.
Typically in SE phones the option to see area info lies under SMS or messege menu.U should find the option there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom