Are u planning for gaming on vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Vista's engine is powerful enough to crunch the pixels out of ur video card.It can talk directly to GPUs(directx 10 compliant gpu) without accessing the cpu which will give a mammoth performance boost.Further more it can unload and create a pure game environment just like in game consoles and create the ultimate stability for gaming.It unloads all unnecessary services and applications running in the background which are not necessary for gaming.Bet u did not know that games for a few years will be ported on both Xp and vista.That means that a game will support both directx 9 and 10 first time ever

if u want a original vista and a real gamin setup with enuf ram and the latest graphic card it will cost more than the ps3(in my country)
so i m leavin pc gamin for a while and stick to my ps3
its so cool wish i had an hdtv
did ps3 release in india?
i m in tha middle east and pre ordered my ps3 got it last week

Last edited:
OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Have u people heard about nvidia's Geforce 8800 GPU It produces stunning effects with realistic physics processing on vista

Last edited:
S

SE><IE

I see the temporary shortage of games on PC as the silence before the storm (DX 10)
Won't get Vista for atleast late 2007. But will need to buy definitely :D. Reason: can't live with old games for more than 8 months :D

dunno if microsoft can find i m usin pirated vista with activation crack when i download it??? many say they will find it but ther r hackers better than microsoft they will find a way
coz i heard som ppl r sellin vista beta and unoriginal sayin its original one

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Harvik780 said:
Have u people heard about nvidia's Geforce 8800 GPU It produces stunning effects with realistic physics processing on vista

yup...in Compass 2006 in Kolkata they brought few of those Cards with AMD and both intel system... unfortunatly they forgot bring/install vista on those system :(

so really couldnt able to judge the performance... :neutral:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
SE><IE said:
I see the temporary shortage of games on PC as the silence before the storm (DX 10)

Well this shortage is not beacuse of upcoming DX10 but is because of the recent console launches, this happens everytime , but after one year of so every thing will be normal , afterall Pc is the true nextgen which most developers like to work upon.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
heck ...the only reason that I will upgrade to vista is because of gaming....and by the way someone pls remind the big guns of software that I am still waiting to unleash the power of my 64 bit AMD

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Did I tell u that vista is future proof at least 4-5 years for gaming because according to microsoft for video cards to be directx 10 compatible will require full directx 10 support form bottom to top.that means now all cards will fully support all versions of directx 10

albeinstein

Broken In
Re: Are u planning for gaming on vista (liar)

shadow slayer 2007 said:
if u want a original vista and a real gamin setup with enuf ram and the latest graphic card it will cost more than the ps3(in my country)
so i m leavin pc gamin for a while and stick to my ps3
its so cool wish i had an hdtv
did ps3 release in india?
i m in tha middle east and pre ordered my ps3 got it last week

:confused: :confused: :confused:

You never bought a PS3:mad: :mad: :mad: .... He's a BIG FATTY LIAR... HES MY BRO ACTUALLY... WHEN DID YOU BUY A PS3... WHERE DID U GET THE MONEY... STUDYING FOR THE MOCKS AND BOARD EXAM FOR 10TH...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom