are there resellers for dell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raja2281

Journeyman
i wanted to buy a dell laptop. have zeroed in on inspiron 1520. but i wanted to see the laptop physically before buying. are there resellers for dell or everythihg is online? i stay in mumbai. so if an1 can tell me where i can get to see the laptops in shops.also will there be pricing difference if i buy online directly or from any shop?

Sourabh

Laptoping
No is the answer to all your queries.

What exactly do you want to see in the Inspiron 1520? There are truckload of reviews online, video reviews, pics, quick reviews, hands-on, first look and what not. So, if still there is something you wanna know, all you have to do is ask here. Many forum members own an Inspiron 1520 notebook.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
There are few who sells dell laptops ..but they are not officially Dell seller.

You can find few shops selling Dell laptops in nehru place.But you wont get best deal from them.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
If you want to ensure that you get good after sale support and warranty, then you will have to by them online through Dell's website only.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
asnvin said:
If you want to ensure that you get good after sale support and warranty, then you will have to by them online through Dell's website only.
U can call dell call center also...and do little bargaining on addons :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom