I have PIII 866MHz pc with
1. 192mb sdram
2.20gb HDD
3. new sony FDD
4. Samsung combo
5. 15" monitor (dont know the make)
6. 56kbps internal modem
7. sis630 chipset mainboard

I want to sell this pld pc what ammount i can expect for this.
Please suggest, so that i get as much i can..
(planning to buy new one)

Kniwor

Learner
6-7k is getting too hopeful...

i dont think u will get beyond 4-4.5 ..........try ur luck... i dunno what's prices in pune...

I sold one for 2.5k about 6 months back the config was...
P3 933Mhz
intel 810
NO cdrom
NO floppy
20Gb HDD
15" samsung samtron
128 Mb SD ram

i did not know back then that my friend might need 1 in future

anyways i am looking for 1 such cheap P3 system for my friend so anyone in kolkata please let me know...... he got some work to do on P3 architecture... and PM me please..... dont post around here... that will be against the rules

Last edited:

cyrux

In the zone
Kniwor, you sold a pIII with monitor for 2.5k , thats really too low.3 months back when i purchased a new system i had a P3. I enquired about its selling price(w/o monitor). Some body had offered it for 4k. I thought it would better be with me rather than selling it off. So i kept the system to myself. Now i guess i need another monitor to get that system running. May be i can get a second hand monitor (color) for 1.5k

Kniwor

Learner
yeah i know it's a bit low......
but the cdrom and floppy were not working.....
and the comp was pissing me off........
just wanted to get rid of it......

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
i sold my old pc:
intel p3 933
810 MOBO
256SD RAM
lan card+modem+usb card
no hdd,no fdd,no monitor,no optical drive
for 3k

cyrux

In the zone
ankurgupta.me said:
i sold my old pc:
intel p3 933
810 MOBO
256SD RAM
lan card+modem+usb card
no hdd,no fdd,no monitor,no optical drive
for 3k

Thats a good price w/o the hdd ...................................................

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
The P3 will go for 4-6 easily...Two years back I sold my P2 with everything monitor,keyboard,mouse.ext modem... for 11k.

parthbarot

In the zone
right ... u can max get upto 5K..not more then it...
so my suggestion is not to sell ur PC...
use it as just a music box/game box...just keep it man...
and take new one...keep this one also...

mod-the-pc

Back to School Mr. Bean !
@kjuvale its better to keep it. Just add a old ATi video card with TV-out, Install geexbox and make an IR receiver urself (see the tutorials section for that) . Wow now you have a DVD/ACD/MP3/DivX/Xvid player to connect to yout TV. Dispose the monitor for 1-1.8K. That'll take care of the cost of the video card & ir receiver !!! I really repent for having sold my first PC :-(

prajesh

Broken In
Man u guys r too dumb. All u need is few contact(not the regular shopkeepers) and the ur there.....
I bought my pc for 30 k
P4 2.8 with HT
256 RAM, 40 Gb
HP Printer 100 Sub woofers
LCD monitor, Combo drive
etc etc...........
AND I SOLD IT FOOR 45 k AFTER USIN it for 1 year
hows that......
all u need is som brains and two eyes which search for som guys who dunno about these PCs as u do

P.S: i bought 5 N-gage, 2 nokia n-90 with that 15k(i bought it in chor bazar but they work like a new one adnd my gf was so impressed by my gift to her. he he he he he......)

Kniwor

Learner
well thank u very much but we do not call that dumbness..

i can sell things at unreasonable price to my known ones to... but i would not like to do that....
apart from being wrong morally...... when the other one knows the right value u get a kick on ur butt.....

OP
kjuvale

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
mod-the-pc said:
@kjuvale its better to keep it. Just add a old ATi video card with TV-out, Install geexbox and make an IR receiver urself (see the tutorials section for that) . Wow now you have a DVD/ACD/MP3/DivX/Xvid player to connect to yout TV. Dispose the monitor for 1-1.8K. That'll take care of the cost of the video card & ir receiver !!! I really repent for having sold my first PC :-(

Hey thanks to all for reply. this is great idea. thanks

prajesh

Broken In
Hey dont get so much irritated by my post. I just wanted to tell that u can extract a lot of money by sellin if u use ur brain. Just be patient while sellin. if u want to extact the best try sellin piece by piece. This will take a lot of time and reserch but it works wonders.... By the way this is the replacement for etc etc
intel 863gbf motherboard
p4 with ht tech, 2.8
80 gd segate hdd
lg combo drive
lg cd writer 52x32x52
256 mb ram
advik 740 speakers
samsung optical mouse
intex multimedia keyboard
hp deskjet 3550
56kbps internal modem
15'' L1515s lcd monitor......
damm i never wrote this much before
anyways dont get hurt by my reply. If u want to know how to sell them i can help u out. Just dont be shy to ask me... he he he he.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom