Application similar to DU meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I'm running SuSE 10.2 (32-bit). I would like to know the applications similar to DU meter on Windows. I need to be able to check the graph and bandwidth usage in real time. I didn't find the perfect tool out there, that's why I'm posting it here........ for the geeks to let me know :)

Thanks in advance.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
KInternet, its on your SuSE cd. Open KMenu->Run->YaST->Enter Root Password->Software Management->in the search box type kinternet-> select the app->accept

eddie

El mooooo
The closest that comes to DUMeter is probably KNemo
*kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=12956
Support for ethernet, wireless and PPP traffic monitoring along with download/upload statistics display and management in daily, weekly and monthly formats.

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

Ok, I downloaded KNemo. I did the configuring part using the ./configure command, but the make install doesn't work. I've observed this in SuSE. Am I going wrong somewhere?

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
What error does it give? Either the dependencies are missing you you don't have build-essential installed.

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

Ok, this is one of the errors checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.2 and < 4.0) (headers and libraries) not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.

The next is make install
make: *** No rule to make target `install'. Stop.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
qtlibs seem to be missing. You will find more in config.log, as it's said there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom