"Apple iPod" Shipped with Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Source : Softpedia
*news.softpedia.com/images/news2/Apple-iPod-Shipped-with-Virus-3.jpg

We'll This was What I read I even I got shocked But the thing was pretty different :)
First of all, let's clarify a matter: because you may ask "what's with the quotes in the title?" I must explain you one thing. This article is not about one of those popular MP3 players manufactured by the Cupertino-based company, it's actually about a crappy device probably made by some Chinese firm which attempted to lure more consumers by using Apple's logo and product name (some of you may consider that the "d" at the end of iPod looks like an "a" but, what the heck, it's obvious the manufacturers wanted to take advantage of Apple's success on the market).Read More

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Actual Apple iPods did ship with a Windows virus once though. It was a manufacturing glitch.

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
Ecko said:
This article is not about one of those popular MP3 players manufactured by the Cupertino-based company, it's actually about a crappy device probably made by some Chinese firm which attempted to lure more consumers by using Apple's logo and product name

Dont u thnk the title is misleading!
I was surprised...Post just to attract ppl! We haredly care abt ny cheap Chineese brand..whos player hardly even resembles the apple product !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom