Apple iPod Nano 3G 4GB + Creative EP630 any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paranj

can u tell me from experience? Whats hot and not? Any other products i shud consider?:confused:

latino_ansari

Legendary Darknight
I use the same combo and suggest u should go with the same Apple Ipod Nano 3G 4GB + Creative EP630....:D

Enjoy!....

OP
P

paranj

Thanks bro! Up soo late at night?

Are there any alternatives i should consider!

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Bro am using the 3G nano, and I'd advise you to use the iPod's bundled earphones first. They are quite ok, are much better than earlier Apple earphones + the new Nano has equaliser controls. So set it at Acoustic and enjoy!

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Honestly, no. You can do a lot better. Consider getting a Sony Walkman Series DAP. They come with great in-the-ear earphones and sound a lot better than the nano.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Dude I don't know what's the price range you are looking for! I presume it's around 10k. I recently bought Cowon A3 and I can't tell you how happy I'm for buying it. Let me know your budget then I can give you a suggestion about the same if you can opt for other players.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
ipod touch is a hundred times better when compared to ipod nano fatty.

Creative Zen would be a lot better option when compared to ipod nano.

Reason:

8gig for 8k
2.5" High resolution color TFT display (320 x 240 pixels, 16.7 million color support)
Up to 30 hours of continuous audio playback
Up to 5 hours of continuous video playback
audio support: MP3, WMA, non-protected AAC, WAV and Audible 2,3 and 4
video support: MJPEG, WMV9 and (with transcoding - MPEG1 and 2, MPEG4-SP, DivX 4 and 5 and XviD). for ipod, you need to convert each and every video to MP4 which is real headache.

Album Art
FM radio with 32 presets
Voice recorder
Clock and alarm function
Volume restriction
Customizable main menu
Functions as an external hard drive
8 EQ settings (Acoustic, classical, disco, jazz, new age, pop, rock and vocal)

If you have 10k in hand, go for the Creative Zen 16gig player.

*us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=16999&nav=1

If you are apple fan, getting ipod touch will be a lot better option than getting ugly fat nano.

Last edited:

karmanya

Journeyman
May I suggest a Cowon D2? or a creative Zen. Cheaper and better sound quality.
For headphones, check out sennhieser MX560(aprrox 800 rs) or if you're going a little higher-end the PX-100(pretty good bang for the buck) or PXC-150(if you want noise cancellation... they come with a little stick, which needs its own battery, but its a pain to carry around). If you want the In-ear type i'd recommend the CX series with emphasis on the CX500

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes. Cowon D2 is also an excellent player but it's price is very high in India I think.

4gig itself is around 12k afaik.

Last edited:
OP
P

paranj

no Cowon things cause they arent available here. Need to think abt Zen Vision W

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Check for Creative Zen (new flash player that replaces zenvision W). Zenvision W is getting older and it's bulky too.

zenvision W 30gig is around 14k i think

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom