AOE2CONQ LOVERS

which 1 ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyCo

In the zone
i love aoe

i dont kno how much time i must have spent on this game .. i played the first one 8 yrs back and then got hooked onto AOE ON LAN

is good for campagins ... dude acc to me AOE is actually fun only in multiplayer .. u can play on a 56k cconn in gamespy .. i used to paly with international players go it ws gr8 ...

too bad in 1 way that AOE3 is comin out ... i cd have played aoe2 foreva !!

**STRATEGIES**
For Black forest maps wall up ur city quickly as there are only a few entrances ... then make sure u have a city with seige onagers (highest lvl onagers) .. they can destroy trees

on attack grnd .. sneak up on ur opponent while just wastin a few units near ur walls to keep him occupied ....

RUSH !! rush as fast as u can to castle age and attack with 5 knights .. i have won sooooo many games like this ... ur even 5 knights (or 5 more later if need be) can surround his base and kill workers ... stay away frm town center and attack his woodworkers 1st as the hear the town bell least

smash the houses 1st .. before the barracks or anything .. this disables his power to make anything so everything goes KAPUT !!

make ur military base not in YOUR BASE but outside his ... therefore u can keep attackin him and keep the pressure up .. just make sure u have atleast some soldiers and the the neccessary buildings in ur base 2 .. i have lost a few times coz i made my military base totally outside his and then sum1 came and razed my original base coz i 4got to make barracks and stuff there ....

HALBS ROCK !! these are the only units i use .. they are very cheap and can kill almost nethin .. good against the studs who thinks persian elephants cant b beat ....

JAPS .. HMM ... this is my fav civ .. coz the all the infantry bonuses .. + katapurato ... my trebs pack unpack so fast that they kick ASS !!

TREBS + INFANTRY : get some trebs .. minimum 4-5 best 10 ... and havin japs helps ... u can virtually wipe out bases .. the castles fall so easily and then the trebs can go wild... the infantry just protects ur trebs nothin fancy ....

WALLS SUCK .. they employ huge amts of resources .. and one hole thru them destroys the whole purpose ... u waste time makin em 2 ...

**DONT FORGET TO RESEARCH MURDER HOLES <-- UNIV **

researchin the whole blacksmithy acc to ur unit and some stuff in univ always gives that extra adv needed so badly in battle ... most ppl ferget this ...

make sure ur whole economy runs efficiently on autopilot ... dont make 10 farms and then keep replenishin .. make like 20 or 25 .. so more food and not so much rushin back to make more farms ..

GET THE RELICS .. the gold is the saviour in an all out unit war ...

get the stone and gold mines early .. mine the ones outside ur base 1st as the ones inside are always urs but ne1 mines the ones outside ...

dont waste time makin soldiers bfore castle age .. they suck .. 10 knights will kill whatever u made ...

cant think of more now .. saturated ...
post what u think and more strategies ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom