Anyone Wants to Recieve free funny messages in their mobile ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Hi , I have Created a Nice Group Named Hypeers in SMS GUPSHUP . If You are intrested you can pm me your phone numbers so that i can add you . Or send SMS
Code:
JOIN Hypeers and Send it to 567673434

or you can directly join by useing *www.smsgupshup.com/groups/Hypeers this link .

You will recieve funny messages free of cost to your phone number .

Also there is my Friend's Group For Drawing Attention of the people towards what is happning in the present world about Sarkar e Khalsa .

If anyone wants to join he/she can SMS

Code:
JOIN Sarkarekhalsa and Send it to 567673434

or use this link *www.smsgupshup.com/groups/SarkareKhalsa

:smile:

I will be glad as the number of Subscribers will increase .

Thanks

din

Tribal Boy
I do not think people will give their mobile phone number for getting sms jokes or something. Privacy always matters.

Whats the guarantee these sites collect the mobile numbers and do not use it for marketing ?

I think we should stay away from all these offers - like free sms through websites, free jokes through sms and everything like that - as it may lead to mobile spam very easily.

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
@din actually it is my group . and the messages recieved contain ads , i do not recieve messages other than the "useful messages " just ads at bottom .

shift

Seed is the Life!!
Hi , I have Created a Nice Group Named Hypeers in SMS GUPSHUP . If You are intrested you can pm me your phone numbers so that i can add you . Or send SMS
Code:
or you can directly join by useing *www.smsgupshup.com/groups/Hypeers this link .

how to un-subscribe??

very irritating msg, not funny at all.......

H

Heena

Well i dont think so people will give their mobile numbers here, its a kind of privacy that people wants as well as they want information without putting themselves in a problem.I know one site that have funniest messages that i have ever seen and read.

for details visit this site AllBestMessages

gopz

In the zone
Well i dont think so people will give their mobile numbers here, its a kind of privacy that people wants as well as they want information without putting themselves in a problem.I know one site that have funniest messages that i have ever seen and read.

for details visit this site AllBestMessages

Thats a nice site and I agree, no one will give out the mobile numbers just for some SMS jokes etc!

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Code:

how to un-subscribe??

very irritating msg, not funny at all.......

Unjoin Hypeers and Send it to 567673434

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom