Anyone wanna Quake??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Vacation time!!! So most of the ppl would be free. So lets play Quake III Arena online.. What say guys?? We can play on hamachi servers. :D So decide the time and day. Tomo is sunday.. Someone can host athe game and we all can join. So lets decide the timings..

Downloading Hamachi Client:

Go to the following link:
*secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/download.asp

Fill in the details and download the client. After downloading create a username for urself and right side at bottom there is an option to join/create networks. Select Join Existing Network and enter the following details:

Name: alfi_quake
Pass: 123

Me and cyborg47 playing there now.

Join asap.

Last edited:
OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Someone guide us. How to play Quake III using hamachi servers?? We create game and dedicate it to LAN but its not showing in the other person's game.

planetcall

Indian by heart
I have played quake and hosted games before. I never required hamachi. I am an ardent QuakeIII lover but alas I dont play it now as I dont have time for it. There are dedicated western servers but your ping will always be 250+ and I find that if I host or join some other Indian hosted Quake server then the ping could be as good as 50. :)

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
@amit -Nope.. It says request timed out.

@planetcell - I get pings above 350 and its lags very much. I shoot and move ahead the bullet comes out after 3 seconds and hit me only.:D

Last edited:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Wts ur connection speed,i hav bsnl 500 here.For ut2004 i gets ping ranging frm 100-200 in servers outside india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom