Anyone out there help this poor lad!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

tushar_novice

Broken In
:( Please tell me hoew to set up R-Connect FWP phone for use of internet in linux

Also i want to buy new processor (of course athlon 64), a new mobo, new gfx card, can anyone tell me the good ones available. My BUDGET is 30-35k.
:( :( :( :( :( :(

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
A slight change in ravens info:

AMD 64 2800 6.9k/ 3200+ for 11k
Asus K8V 6.9k (there are cheaper alternatives arnd 5k too)
17' monitor 6.5k
Ram hynix 512 DDR 400:3.8k
Hdd 80Gb 3k. (approx)
cd-writer:1.7k
=26.9k

Adding a good gfx card like Radeon 9600pro 8.5k

=35k

NikhilVerma

Padawan
tushar_novice said:
:( Please tell me hoew to set up R-Connect FWP phone for use of internet in linux

Also i want to buy new processor (of course athlon 64), a new mobo, new gfx card, can anyone tell me the good ones available. My BUDGET is 30-35k.
:( :( :( :( :( :(

You can't do it on linux...

OP
T

tushar_novice

Broken In
Of course One can use R-connect in Linux. But it is the mobile that u can use, drivers for FWP are not there. The drivers are BETA.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
AMD 64 starts off with AMD 64 2800+.....chk it again .......Then again it might be region specific .......but there's a small chance of that.

gaurav_018

Broken In
how about i get a 9800 for 14k and settle for 256mb ram for a while?
than what processor+ mobo do you recomend for 7,000?

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
In 64 bit this is the lowest u can get, maybe u cud get a mobo at 4.5k MSI one but i am not sure of the prices. Even if you want to go for a Athlon XP processor, then going for a slower one wudn't make much sense as it wudn't compliment the GPU. However its good that people these days are going for hi-end GPU, things have started to change ......... ;)

oldmonk

Broken In
Please tell me hoew to set up R-Connect FWP phone for use of internet in linux

Of course you can do it in linux!!!!!!

But first tell me which distro u use.

Down load the rconnect script from the reliance website.

Once you do that ill let you know actually its trivially easy :lol: :lol:

OP
T

tushar_novice

Broken In
Hey my distro is RH9. The drivers available on Reliance site does not support Rh9. It supports Rh8. Well after some coding told by RIcky i have createde a script but now a msg "Data service unavailable" is diplayed on my phone screen.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Are you a bit off your rocker?

30-35k. I suppose you do read Digit. AMD advertises over there.Cut the slip and their reprensentatives will contact you. 30-35k yeah that's a big budget for all the dooh-dads you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom