Anyone in Mumbai wanna exchange PS3 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trivisingh

Broken In
Hi,

I have a few PS3 games which I wanna exchange with someone since I have completed them. Anyone having a good collection of games and is up for exchange can PM me.

thanks

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ Exchanging games is not piracy. You are giving up your ownership of the game to someone else. And don't make irrelevant posts.

^^ well if he means to exchange games for ever the whats' the case, please explain the irrelevancy of the post.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^can you explain to me the relevancy of this:
i can't buy 2x400 Rs ticket to mumbai & back to kerala for a mere PS3 game. Also i don't own a PS3
What in the blue hell is that supposed to mean?

^^ ie i need to buy 400 rs ticket to come to mumbai from my hometown anf then another 400 rs ticket to come back .......
Post sniped

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Are you on high or something? :confused:

No seriously.If you don't have anything to contribute then just lay off.

Last edited:
just kidding men just becoz the thread did not have any reply, i just wanted to mess things up... :D:D:D no offense taken

deadbeliever

Right off the assembly line
hey bros.....i live in mumbai mira road.........ive got a coupla games...thinkin of exchangin the darkness....fifa 2008....metal gear solid 4.....motorstorm....spiderman 3.....resistance fall of man.....call of duty 4.....
pm me......asap.....i need prince of persia.......fallout 3......and whatever u have!!!

S

sohailkhadri

yes i have lots of game that i have fineshed so im also looking friends for exchange ps3 games with me im live in mumbai same like u so can we trade our game bro

Hi,

I have a few PS3 games which I wanna exchange with someone since I have completed them. Anyone having a good collection of games and is up for exchange can PM me.

thanks

yes i have lots of game that i have fineshed so im also looking friends for exchange ps3 games with me im live in mumbai same like u so can we trade our game bro;)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

samirdeshmukh19

hi,
hey i have got a ps3 resistance 2 game. is there anybody to exchange a game for it?

C

chills02

Hi Sohail!

I have Resistance 2, Killzone 2 & COD: World At War. Can exchange. Infact I got in touch with someone on this forum and we are planning to start a PS3 game library which we all contribute to. I am trying to rope in a couple of friends who own PS3. Mail me on chills02@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Cheers!

Prashanth

G

gamer_guy_7271

Hello there!
i would love to exchange games it will benefit both of us. so please contact me on 9224271521. by the way i am about to buy resident evil 5 today only. my name is mUhammad ali. bye
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
yes i have lots of game that i have fineshed so im also looking friends for exchange ps3 games with me im live in mumbai same like u so can we trade our game bro

yes i have lots of game that i have fineshed so im also looking friends for exchange ps3 games with me im live in mumbai same like u so can we trade our game bro;)

i am eager to change the games please contact me at bd_7271@yahoo.com;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chills02

I have created a PS3 game library group on Facebook...join in for details

*www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=71004643948

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom