anybody coming to india? i want the iphone from usa

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
gauravsuneja

gauravsuneja

macaddict
at least tell me the rates on which i can buy and if sum one brings from outside .how much he will ask for iphone 3g .what i have read that iphone in contact at AT&T is 8k and without it is 12k .is it true? if we break the contract after getting it for 8k and take it to india does he has to pay fine ? all r trying to dissuade me from getiing it from outside .even i it breaches warranty i don't care.
can anybody supply more information on this .plz help soon .if anybody is coming plz i am dying to see iphone in my hands my budget is 15k i will get it unlocked from gaffar or myself i read much about unlocking on net

OP
gauravsuneja

gauravsuneja

macaddict
at least tell me the rates on which i can buy and if sum one brings from outside .how much he will ask for iphone 3g .what i have read that iphone in contact at AT&T is 8k and without it is 12k .is it true? if we break the contract after getting it for 8k and take it to india does he has to pay fine ? all r trying to dissuade me from getiing it from outside .even i it breaches warranty i don't care.
can anybody supply more information on this .plz help soon .if anybody is coming plz i am dying to see iphone in my hands my budget is 15k i will get it unlocked from gaffar or myself i read much about unlocking on net
will i ever get answer to my above question? plz reply soon

any1

Last edited:
OP
gauravsuneja

gauravsuneja

macaddict
how they say we have got iphone from usa at 12k is it for odl one or they r buying it from online shop and getting it to india

superczar

-n00b-
The new iPhone w/o contract in the US is over $600
The old iPhone (not available via stores anymore) can be picked on ebay for anywhere between 300-450 depending on the condition (used heavily/used gently/box packed)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Rather then spending 31k or 37k for iPhone buy a high-end Smartphone as N96 (s00n to be launched) OR the Nokia E71. Sony Ericson P1i is a nice PDA via for your attention :| Why waste money ?

OP
gauravsuneja

gauravsuneja

macaddict
Rather then spending 31k or 37k for iPhone buy a high-end Smartphone as N96 (s00n to be launched) OR the Nokia E71. Sony Ericson P1i is a nice PDA via for your attention :| Why waste money ?

yaar le toh loon par i don't like the interface of n96 same boring nokia interface samsung i900 looks better with android and widgets.if u will see iphone in original in ur hands u will surely fall in love with it

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Yus, I know I am a p00r road side kid hailed from a family which comes from sewers of Mumbai and are very low class. I am an illiterate person who hardly know A-C-D-B. Hail Devrath_ND, the god of all. :D:D

n00b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom