Any WWE Game for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
Hi guys, I have been playing WWF RAW for PC, launched with 2002 copyrights at my friend's place... Now I am planning to buy WWE latest game with the new stars and latest moves. What is the name for the latest WWE game?

Praveen.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
cool_dude_prav said:
Hi guys, I have been playing WWF RAW for PC, launched with 2002 copyrights at my friend's place... Now I am planning to buy WWE latest game with the new stars and latest moves. What is the name for the latest WWE game?

Praveen.
No new WWE game has been released for PC after WWE Raw and it won't.If you want to play WWE games then buy PS2.Latest in WWE games on PS2 is Raw vs Smackdown 2006.

rohan

In the zone
that is really disheartning... RAW vs. Smackdown 2006 is a cool game. Played it in a game parlour some days back and fell in love with it...

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
hellboy_extreme said:
common guys raw vs smackdown is already released for the PC!

u make me laugh :lol :lol:
@truegeek : dont worry the news is 200% false so source is hellboy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
ok guys cmon not that much fun on him....he mite have had a dream while typing this...

well its true that theres nuttin better n newer than wwe raw for pc in wwe games....ps2 n xbox hv it all...smackdown: here comes d pain, smack vs raw etc.

ps: can any1 tell me if we hv a softy to play ps2 on pc?
thanx

cheers

Vyasram

The pWnster
u can usin pcsx if u hav a monster pc . even in dat the game will be slow and it crashes occasionally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom