Any way to get em back

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad1231moody

Journeyman
Hi,
I have formatted my C: drive(windows drive) . B4 formatting I took my neccessary docs, on a pen drive. I have reinstalled windows XP. Now when I opened my pen drive, the content in the folders is just crap with funny names. Now there are 2 options, to recover data from pen drive or to recover data from my formatted C: drive which contains XP now. I tried PC Inspector, it shows some cluster files when I save them somewhere they are just crap files when opened. Any way out :(

arun77574

Broken In
I dont think deleted data from a flash memory could be recovered., your only choice is to try recovering from HDD but, if the previous memory location of the data is overwritten by something then you cannot get it back completely. It would be either fragmented or will be in a non accesable format.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
yes u can recover the files from pen drive by using programs like this one *pen-drive.qarchive.org/
but its not free, u can google for similar programs which are free.

OP
mad1231moody

mad1231moody

Journeyman
Hey let me tell you that I ave not deleted the contents of my pen drive. The folders that I need are still showing but only the contents are crap. So how do I recover em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom