Any way to connect a cell phone directly to a pen drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dink2cool

Broken In
Hi guys ... Today a question suddenly popped in mind and i thought that the forum would be the best place to solve my query ...
i have a pendrive and i wish to connect it with my mobile ... is the any possible way of connecting both directly without the intervention of a computer ... if so then how .... if it is then it'd be soo cool to hear music directly from the pendrive ...boon for those who have a sulking internal memory ....

Pathik

Google Bot
yup... dead sure... even i was interested in this .. but didnt find nything..
u need to have some connecters to connect both usb ends and ur cell needs to have the drivers for that...

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Dats a gr8 idea.. also read it on some1's blog.. ur cell wud b no less dan a comp den. U cud get almost anything done with usb drive.. images, music, office applications, etc.

But dats not poss as of today... with all this cables, connectors, etc. it is not viable if not impossible

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
With N91 in the market and similar models coming up, who wud want to use a pen drive? There r bluetooth, wifi to help connect the mobile and other gadgets... So even if poss in future, I dont think so it will b of much use. U can also fall bak on memory card option to exchange data...

Pathik

Google Bot
yup dats true..... its not of much use... but i jus wanna connect it once to see if its possible and i can do it...

OP
Dink2cool

Dink2cool

Broken In
yeah me too just wanaa see it for fun .. and when i had this thought in mind i had a sulking phone with non expanbable 10 MB memory that could not use for storing songs ... thats why i thought of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom