any site accepts to buy frm cell balance ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

In the zone
any site accepts to buy frm cell balance ??

i hv 8562 /- balance in my cell
usin airtel prepaid...

any site offer to buy frm cell ???
or any 1 intrstd to buy my sim ???
im frm hyd..

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^he sells rapidshare account and let the buyers pay by recharging his prepaid balance.

Hey you can transfer this balance to your friends or someone and then charge them for that?I don't think any website\AIrtel will buy this.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
And you would be a complete loser in that case. Normally, Re. 1 talktime >= Rs. 2/- Cash.

You can follows "The Devil Himself's" idea.

:( I thought I had the highest balance. 1700/- :(

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
How did u manage to get 15k as credit limit ??
Idea offers the credit limit after a certain time of being their customer. The funny thing is that this credit limit allows you to call upto the said amount for that month. If you don't pay the bill that month then they disconnect you like usual as well as add the fine to it.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
^^
Its similar to credit cards. You have to pay the bill in 22-52days even if you don't use ur credit limit. If you don't pay the interest

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
exx_2000 said:
Idea offers the credit limit after a certain time of being their customer. The funny thing is that this credit limit allows you to call upto the said amount for that month. If you don't pay the bill that month then they disconnect you like usual as well as add the fine to it.

Yep, even they do the same with my Vodafone postpaid. They keep on increasing the credit limit only if they are convinced enough that i make the payments before the payment due date. Likewise they increased mine to 1500/-

And regarding the fine part, yea they fine me for payment delays. But they usually drops those charges after a few days and ask me to pay the rest of the amount. Being a long term subscriber does count, it seems... :)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
cool_techie_tvm said:
How did u manage to get 15k as credit limit ??

Am still stuck with 1500/- !!
lol,paid all the bills on time for the past 3 years.I din't go over Rs.150 any month but I kept receiving SMSes like "your credit limit has been increased to 5k\10k\15k'.

And the funny part:Wherever I forget to pay the bill on time(late by a day or two),they usually call me up and asks if I need a customer support personnel to come to my house and pick up the amount.lol,pick up Rs.110 bill.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well.....The highest balance in my Prepaid Airtel has been 4,059 and at the moment it is 3,672. I've just used Rs.387 in the last 8 months from my mobile!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom