any return to castle of wolfestine fans out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

nareshwithu

Broken In
any1 tried his hand return to castle of wolfestine its an awesome game i played 2 years b4 go n try its multiplayer mode specially its beach map u all will love but my problem is that my cd's setup.exe file is corrupted and i cant install it do any1 give me that if any1 have it or can tell how to fix it

Sourabh

Laptoping
Yea RTCW is my favourite too. To be frank this is the very game including quake 3 arena and Serious Sam which i always keep in handy on a quite a few copies to hand it to anyone who begs for games as these people can be very very annoying at times especially when they are your relatives.

The Multiplayer aspect is something i have never tried.

If the setup.exe file is corrupted, than more chances are it is caused due to a bad media and wont be able to install it from the same.

You can always get another copy of the game. After all its not that bad a game too :D

hack expert

In the zone
yaa RTCW rulz well i have completed it a year ago well i nowadayz am playing RTCW and carmageddon for a change from usual cs cz and quake 3

well i had to download certain patch from game spy it is necessary to play the multiplayer games wat more to say havin fun

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
NOSTALGIA !!!
It was the first game i played from Digit CD [I think it was NOV 2001 ]? Got hold of The full game and Kicked some ass!! Luvd it!
Anyway, is there any chances of future versions ?
Like RTCW 2 ??

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@Thor:RtCW 2 is almost as good as confirmed. Though the devlopers have shied away from explicity mentioning the game to be under devlopment, id did say that they were devloping a sequel to one of their much loved game, besides doing Doom 3: RoE and Quake 4.

RtCW 2 will be based on the Doom 3 engine and isin't expected to be seen till late next year.

OP
N

nareshwithu

Broken In
thx guys for ur replies

in our cafe da multiplayer was sometime played for 10 to 12 hrs we have to be line for our turn for few months they had to shut down internet for availing pc's for crazy gamers who used to be in line from morning 9 o clock to 10 at night u guys really go and try ur hands on multiplayer mode it really rules there obviously few maps but very interesting specially the beach map try it . it will rock for sure

geek_rohit

In the zone
I completed the game just last week. (Got my hands on it just days back) It is a great game. Really enjoyed playing it. ID really rulez!

hack expert

In the zone
cant wait to get my hand on rtcw 2 well hope it would be more thrillin n exciting and a equally excellent story line

hope it come soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom