any other way to access google page

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikku12982

Broken In
help help

In our office google and orkut comes under restricted sites.
There is any possible way to access these two sites because i badly need ..

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
sorry .... first of all this does not come under tech news .... secondly for ur query it depends on the kind of restriction imposed ..... u can try not going to google directly but going to a site that has the google search bar ..... for orkut .... ur office does not pay u to sit and make friends ..... do some work

iinfi

mekalodu
i dont think there cud be a way to use restricted sites. u can use proxy sites but in offices those sites are also blocked. search for proxy sites @ home n try them in ur office if they work. gud luck
cant believe google is blocked. its as gud as blocking net access completely.

well of late most offices have started blocking orkut

mAV3 said:
sorry .... first of all this does not come under tech news .... secondly for ur query it depends on the kind of restriction imposed ..... u can try not going to google directly but going to a site that has the google search bar ..... for orkut .... ur office does not pay u to sit and make friends ..... do some work

Well said. Do work guys.:D

OP
nikku12982

nikku12982

Broken In
ok man , i am new user to this forum and i am not much familar with other sections,next time i will post in correct section.And one thing i want to say that i sit in office from morning 8:30 to night 8:00,do u think all time we should work and work,there should be some refershment with work and now pls help me with this query

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
You can try proxies, but if proxy servers have been blocked in your office, there's nothing we can do because it's impossible to access these sites then. Only thing you can do then is ask your network administrator to open up either of those sites or proxies.

OP
nikku12982

nikku12982

Broken In
i came to know today that they have blocked yahoo,gmail also i:e all mailing sites,i have only webmail(company owns) to communicate with, which is official,no access for personal mail or comminaction.Pls Help how to access and i don'nt know about proxy setting,

plz help of any other way to get access to those sites........

Last edited:

thecyclone2k

In the zone
google for proxy sites (errrr) lol.

*www.anonymouse.org
(my favourite other than my private proxy)

others -
*www.anonymizer.com/
*www.proxyblind.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom