Any one knows Game Development ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruturaj3

Journeyman
Hi guys, last week i watch the trailer of GTA IV & one idea comes in my mind... Is it possible for us to develop a game ?

Title of my Game is :

GTA MUMBAI

then i just starts dreaming, the V.T. station, Gateway of india and many popular places...

So am asking forum members can we all together develop a game.:?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
:D its not that easy.

1st we need money
2nd we need game developers.
3rd we need money
4th we need tools.
5th we need more money

but what we can do is make a MAP mod for GTA SA. this is a lot more easier.

Edburg

In the zone
Of course after we get a billion dollar sponsor from who ???:D

But hey since GTA games are moddable we can atleast try to create a mod for it by using indian cities.
@BMW guy do u have or know the tools for creating the map mod ?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@Edburg
There are tools bundled with games like farCry and UT 2004 to design our own maps. U will need gud experience nd practice in 3D editing to do that.

Edburg

In the zone
Thx for the link

I think instead of those crappy Indian games that are developed,they could atleast join together with GTA like guys to create games for india with our own maps and sell them as Indian versions. (like those like Yvraj singh cricket)

And also chicks in GTA with our kind of girls:D :-D

T

thunderbird.117

ax3 said:
bt ppl place ads claiming "animation & gamming" a billion dollar industry HERE in INDIA ........

is it true ?

No.

deadlyvenom

Broken In
i remember indians once made a game called bhagat singh..it was unintentionally hillarious!

hell!we indians haven't even made a decent console game on the sega genesis,nintendo or even the atari!so a full fledged pc game like half life 2..is a vagueeeeee dreamm!!

Last edited:

reddragon

In the zone
DO u wnt to know India's position in Game Development ? play a game called Bhagat Singh . Go....try....finish it then U will be a game developer . hahaha...ohh I see my previous member already wrote somthing about this !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom