Any One Got N70 Music Edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
hi friends i want to know the price of nokia n70 Music Edition and is it available in new delhi ?

outlaw

De@d
17.2 for a the n70+1gb card +music adapter+......

now thats better than the deal i got 18.5 just for the damn phone

OP
pra_2006

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
i have N70 1gb mmc and audio adapter just like N70 Music Edition the only thing i want is that black body which i am not getting in all markets that why i am exchanging it thanks for the info

outlaw

De@d
my n70's black but not completely black like music edition ,its black-silver with the silver thing around the keypad and the screen and white back panel

the complete black looks coool

OP
pra_2006

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
hey friends today i got Nokia N70 Music Edition and its simply rocking really good one against N70

outlaw

De@d
@ pra

what do u mean , the music edition might have a new firmware and a new headphone thats the damn difference b.w n 70 original and music edtion

OP
pra_2006

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
there r so many differecnes in N70 and N70 ME u get 1gb mmc , audio adapter, a good headphone and most importantly black body which u never cant get if for N70

outlaw

De@d
thats not much of a difference

u can easily get those stuff from the local shops...there are not much differences in the functions or features right cuz thats what counts

but getting a music edition is definitely better [when i bought my n70 they dint have a music edtion otherwise i'd have definitely got one]

casual_gamer

In the zone
pra_2006 said:
there r so many differecnes in N70 and N70 ME u get 1gb mmc , audio adapter, a good headphone and most importantly black body which u never cant get if for N70
What about the RAM? IS it the same 35mb? can you just check the Free RAM (Free Memory) in FExplorer and post here?

K

krazyfrog

casual_gamer said:
What about the RAM? IS it the same 35mb? can you just check the Free RAM (Free Memory) in FExplorer and post here?
There are no hardware differences between N70 and N70 ME just software differences. So the RAM will be same.

OP
pra_2006

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
N70 music Edition has 21MB internal memory becauz they give 1gb mmc so theres no need of phone memory

K

krazyfrog

You guys know how Nokia is, a little software changes, a different looking panel, different accessories, different box, different price tag, different name and there you go. You have a new phone ready. Same is with N70 and N70 ME.

casual_gamer

In the zone
outlaw said:
35 mb ram ???? u serious ????
Yes N70 has 35mb system RAM(system memory) and 21mb internal memory.

pra_2006 said:
N70 music Edition has 21MB internal memory becauz they give 1gb mmc so theres no need of phone memory
Pra_2006, the 21MB internal memory you have mentioned is the storage memory not the System memory(i.e RAM)...Plz install FExplorer and do let us know about its RAM...In FExplorer it is displayed as Free Memory at the top, just below the FExplorer heading..like in this pic *static.flickr.com/52/118710959_ca9916d766_m.jpg or *www.newlc.com/IMG/jpg/fexplorer.jpg
Sorry for the trouble...but i just want to confirm it before i spend Rs.17,000 on N70ME. The reason for my doubt was bcoz N70ME has a new Firmware and also a new mp3 player i believe...

Last edited:
OP
pra_2006

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
right now its showing 33648 KB , now i got it there is not really big difference in N70 and ME the only thing is if u like full original black body and original 1GB MMC of Nokia then u can buy it otherwise u can make ur silver n70 just like ME giving about 4000 bucks from karol Bagh New Delhi

casual_gamer

In the zone
pra_2006 said:
right now its showing 33648 KB , now i got it there is not really big difference in N70 and ME the only thing is if u like full original black body and original 1GB MMC of Nokia then u can buy it otherwise u can make ur silver n70 just like ME giving about 4000 bucks from karol Bagh New Delhi
Thanks for the RAM clarification. But with the N70ME along with the 1gb MMC you also get AD-41 Audio Adapter and HS-20 Headset which gives great listening experience...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom