any info wats after GTA: san andreas i mean the next sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
We havent heard ny news yet as GTA sa has already become difficult t sell for rockstar due to thier new rating..
Even if they start a new version, it ' ll take anothe 2 years to release it, so enjoy some other games like mafia, hitman if thats ur choice

Sourabh

Laptoping
After the whole Hot Coffee mod deal, they need to get their wits together before thinking on the next sequel of the immensely popular GTA series.

Sourabh said:
After the whole Hot Coffee mod deal, they need to get their wits together before thinking on the next sequel of the immensely popular GTA series.

LOL. Nothing could be far from the truth. GTA-SA sales only increased in the past 2 months. What if a couple of retailers pulled the game from their shelves. Makes no diff to Rockstars bottomlines.

Note: The whole affair only resulted in a M (18+) rating on a 17+ rated game in USofA. In places like UK, it was already rated as an "Adults" game even before this controversy.

The game has been banned in Australia. This is actually due to a legal clause which states that - "Revocation of a classification means the computer game cannot be legally sold, hired, advertised or exhibited in Australia from the date the decision is made"-The Office of Film and Literature Classification". Not because Ozzies are against anything 18+. Hell, you can watch 18+ material on free tv, govt run channels at 12 in the noon :lol: (and after 8.30pm). Hmmm, where did I watch "Cloud Door" with Anu Agarwal? Where else but SBS, Australia. :wink: :wink: :lol: I find it extremely strange that in Oz of all places, the game should face a ban.

Hot Coffee effect = Free Publicity! ----- nothing more, nothing less.

-k

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
1. When retailers such as WalMart pull the game off their shelves, it makes a BIG difference. Sales may not get affected as new versions of the game were released and due to public curiosity :lol:
2. The game was rated M before the controversy. The new rating AO.

But I do agree, the hot coffee affair gave Rockstar some publicity. :lol:

The lawsuits against them might be a cause for concern though. Especially with people like the lawyer, Thomson, going after the gaming industry!

moshel

Padawan
ONe bad thing about GTA, first gta san andreas comes 1 yr after the ps2 release. and GTA4 site doesnt say that it is going to be relaesed for the pc. it only says it will be released for the ps3............

anispace

dattebayo
GTA_SA is a fantastic game i think. It could have been a bestseller(NOT That it isnt) if they had avoided hot coffee and loads of stupid abusive language in the game.

Also how do i complete the level in which we have to rock the car according to the beats.

vmp_vivek

In the zone
GTA London 1969 has been released.

Anispace, u have press the respected keys of your keyboard to rock ur car, a meter in bottom left screen will tell u which keys u should press one by one.

anispace

dattebayo
the meter at the bottom tells to press arrow keys but to rock the car u have to press 2. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

OP
S

sanolution

Broken In
i know u ve changed the keyboard keys to u r ease..... the first and foremost thing is go to the options MENU and click RESTORE TO DEFAULT then come abck play the game go that LOW RIDER alley ..... according to the direction keys press the ones in NUMKEY pad ..... the rightmostones

ishaan

Padawan
the names GTA:BOGOTA and GTA:TOKYO and GTA:SIN CITY have been registered by take two interactive so watch out for those incase they decide to make em.

those who donno, bogota is d capital of columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom