Any good mobile unlocking s/w

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
i want a very good mobile unlocking s/w suppose for eg:if there is some security code forgotten/sim blocked or any kind of such stuff ...The s/w shud help me unlocking it...I searched google and found some very small freewares to unlock mobiles only for specific models and manufacture like nokia/samsung etc but i want a shareware/freeware which shud support any kind of phones and kind of companies' cell phones...Dont post me the links but plz give me the exact name of the s/w which shud be the best of all available

OOps i think it may be in the wrong section coz i never knew there is section for mobile stuff

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
sim unlocking stuff is illegal and i dont wanna get myself banned.....
for lock code see *nfader.z-host.ru

OP
rakeshishere

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
pathiks said:
sim unlocking stuff is illegal and i dont wanna get myself banned.....
for lock code see *nfader.z-host.ru

Ahhh:confused: watz illegal..People ask around 500-1000 rs in the market if ur sim is blocked or if u forgot the security code and stuff like that...

Check this s/w...I found it out...without any help from any1...
UNIVERSAL SIM LOCK REMOVER----Its free buddy and u said itz illegal..DNt say things which u dnt know about

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
the link i gave was for security code.....sim unlocking is okay
network unlocking is illegal......

OP
rakeshishere

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
pathiks said:
the link i gave was for security code.....sim unlocking is okay
network unlocking is illegal......

can i know what do u mean when u say network unlocking. Not the procedure for it but only what it is

Pathik

Google Bot
it means unlocking the fone 4m a network to make other sims work in it if it has been locked by the service provider..

OP
rakeshishere

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
pathiks said:
it means unlocking the fone 4m a network to make other sims work in it if it has been locked by the service provider..

Ok that kind of an unlocking is completely illegal...I explained You what i mean abt unlocking so can u give me some even more gud s/w which are big in size and has a lot of reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom