Any gamemax viewers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
try watching gamer TV on ten sports (comes all week) the games reviewed are repeated so you have a good chance of getting the id this tiem round. Or just google the name.
By the way I liked gamer tv better than gamemax although the are made by the same group

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Raghu:You dropped in a little late I guess.GameMax has officially concluded on its first season and has been discontinued from being aired on AXN.Apparently they were out to hunt for India's Best Gamer which ended a few weeks ago with a Winner being declared and the show being pulled off the from there on.Now we have just Gamer TV left which is being telecasted as usual on Ten Sports.In case you need the schedule for it you can find it on www.tensports.com and just so that you know Game Max was a subsidiary of Gamer TV Inc.:D

KoRn

In the zone
yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

allwyndlima said:
@Raghu:You dropped in a little late I guess.GameMax has officially concluded on its first season and has been discontinued from being aired on AXN.Apparently they were out to hunt for India's Best Gamer which ended a few weeks ago with a Winner being declared and the show being pulled off the from there on.Now we have just Gamer TV left which is being telecasted as usual on Ten Sports.In case you need the schedule for it you can find it on www.tensports.com and just so that you know Game Max was a subsidiary of Gamer TV Inc.:D

finally!!!! i dont have to bear the painof watching the sickening host who thinks he is a die hard gamer and his sidekick who comments everytime
:lol: :twisted:
gamer tv rocks no matter wat dudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

KoRn

In the zone
BTW who watches a show called gamesbond in *one its i dunno kinda stupid cuz they play cs wihtout the hl2 engine and its kinda stupid and plus all the gamers have to wear terrorist and ct uniform dats like,..............LOL :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom