Any DJ's in da house... plz help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maVen

Broken In
hi guys...
i urgently need to knw.. how can i preview a song on my head phones while i am playin another song on my speakers...
and ya i use the software Tractor DJ and Virtual DJ...
well i have the followin hardware for tht
Sound Blaster Live 24-bit advanced HD
and 2.1 speakers...

plz help....

plz tell me if u happen to knw anething at all bout it....
thax a lot in advance....

krish

Journeyman
For that u gotta have 2 seprate sound cards.

One will be your on board sound card

Install another PCI sound card for the second one.

If u have the full version of Virtual DJ, it will allow u to use the two cards seprately.

the kind of setup u have asked for is required in live dj'ing . and live remixing is mostly done on eqipments like turntables,pitcher,etc.
i'am not saying that live dj'ing cannot be done on computers but this kind of function of previewing a song in head phones ,i have seen in only 1 software (s/w) and that was vvery low class s/w.
as right now u r doing ur remixing on traktor and virtual dj so i believe that u
are new to this field i also started from traktor . actually traktor is very basic s/w . after getting ur hands on this u sho uld start using some proofessional s/wares like acid,sound forge,nuendo,etc. these are most professional s/wares in remixing and u should start using them only after mastering on traktor,atomix mp3,etc.

so there is no need for that kind of setup if u wanna make ur remixes like that of dj aqueel,etc. only live performance demands previewing in headphones

OP
M

maVen

Broken In
thax a lot guys...
i know tht this thing is req for live Djing...
well thts wht i do...
well... if u knw the settings for this headphones thing in tractor DJ then plz tell me...
and ya for virtual DJ to.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom