Any diablo 2 lod fans out there? How's World of warcraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
Diablo 2 lod is great rpg. I hrd wow (world of warcraft (duh!!)) is going to be released. Will it have singleplayer mode in it. Will blizzard start the mmorpg service in India like ragnarok online :?:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Yeah, I loved Diablo 2 but i havent played WOW as i cant find it with my friends (haha).

Planning to play it in november.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well bro ! looks like u hv posted this in the wrong type of the forum list...it shud hv been in the GAMERS section...newasy yup im a gr8 fan of DIABLO II-L.O.D and havent tried any of the WARCRAFT series yet.... :( neways jus reporting this to the MODS so that they jus shif this to the GAMERS section...I hope u dont mind it....BRO !!!! :wink: :wink:

Well Bro! i dont think that the BLIZZARD guys would be really keen on opening a Multiplayer support for its titles coz of the lack of Broadband facilities in India,so we will hv to wait till this so called "BROAD"band facility creeps into india with full support from other game developers as welll......

cheers n e-peace.....

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Hey its already in that section isnt it ?

Well I think i may be mistaken but i entered it via the gamerz sec only... :shock:

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Was a real die hard fan of D2 LoD until I lost both the CDS for it :oops: . Had a Pally, Necro and Sorc. I havent tried Wow but might try it out. Is there a single player mode for wow too?

sumitava_b

In the zone
It's good to see so many D2 LOD fans out here. What is your favourite character there? Mine is sorcerer.......full of magical powers. In fact I dont like raw physical power like barbarian. Assasin is not bad either.

escape7

What? Where? How?
Diablo II was one hell of an RPG with so many wierd creatures...i enjoyed playing it. At first i used to play with the Barbarian, then i switched over to Necromancer(walking with an army of skeletons by my side...didn't had to do too much)...and i wasn't able to understand its editor so played it without cheats...

& abt WOW is it gonna be somewhat like Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne?

Hells_Fury

In the zone
World of Warcraft is a MMORPG only. It has no single player component as of now.

Oh and BTW, Diablo II rocks...Played as a barbarian and a paladin.

ammusk

Journeyman
WoW is one of the best MMORPGs there is.
but i think guild wars is much better ... if u want a 10 hr free key for GW mail me dont PM... mailto:ammusk@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom