Any body who can provide me with power theft pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayanks_098

world is evil
Tomorrow there is collage making in my coll and the topic is "power(electricity) theft". I want some pics.dont tell me google coz the whole class of 30 students is gonna look up google.i want different?anylinks?or any pics u clickd urslf?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Tomorrow there is collage making in my coll and the topic is "power(electricity) theft". I want some pics.dont tell me google coz the whole class of 30 students is gonna look up google.i want different?anylinks?or any pics u clickd urslf?
then use ask.com or live.com

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Just click a pic of some jumbled wires near that red electricity box. Who can really makeout whether the wires are legal or not? :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
yeah and photoshop it

Lookie lookie TDH got caught finally :D
*trak.in/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/windowslivewriter8cae7123c029-14583india-electricity-shortage10.jpg

Last edited:
OP
mayanks_098

mayanks_098

world is evil
then use ask.com or live.com

Any image search engine?or image sharing site with an Indian dominance?
Flickr tags wont work coz power theft is generally not very famous abroad :|

Anyways thanks guys.
@Praka: junction post?
@T159
i already have that image

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Wear black pants, tight black t shirt, a black hood with holes for eyes, have a pair of garden scissors in one hand and a bunch of long wires on the other, and stand near the electricity post at night, with light from a streetlamp only. make sure the street is deserted. have a friend click a photograph. for sheer obviousness and fun at the college the next day, wear your college ID card when your friend is taking the photo. :D

Sorry, couldnt resist it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom