Another Sony ericcson W810i user

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
hi,yesterday i bought a SE W810i phone and i am amazed with features and camera..i have few questions about it

1) how to send pictures from pc to mobile.the software adobephotoshop album starter doesn't detect any mobile connected..
2)what is the free memory(stock memory) available in phone.
3) where can i find games,themes to download directly from pc to mobile

looking for answer :)

K

krazyfrog

1). Try installing all the drivers for W810i. It'll then be detected as a removable drive. You can then use Windows Explorer to copy-paste your images from pc to cell.
2). The phone memory in W810i is 20mb.
3). I think Google will give best results here.

OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
krazyfrog said:
1). Try installing all the drivers for W810i. It'll then be detected as a removable drive. You can then use Windows Explorer to copy-paste your images from pc to cell.
2). The phone memory in W810i is 20mb.
3). I think Google will give best results here.

Thanks man ! how do i know the available space on my phone...

Last edited:
G

gxsaurav

download an application, MyPhoneExplorer, it's the best file manager for the current Walkman brand & Cybershot phones by sony

Connect the phone to the computer, u don't need Photoshop for anything yet. It will ask for drivers, install it, then in the phone select to save the photos in Memory card insted of Phone memory, this way, just by connecting the phone to the computer will open windows explorer from where u can just copy paste

Remember, to access phone memory (20) MB, U will need myphoneexplorer or SE File manager.

In MyPhoneExplorer, simply select the Memory status link from the left hand pane to find how much memory u have left

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
tech_mastermind said:
hi,yesterday i bought a SE W810i phone and i am amazed with features and camera..i have few questions about it

1) how to send pictures from pc to mobile.the software adobephotoshop album starter doesn't detect any mobile connected..
2)what is the free memory(stock memory) available in phone.
3) where can i find games,themes to download directly from pc to mobile

looking for answer :)

@ what price M8 and which place?

OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
@gxsourav:thanks mate...

@Stick: i got it @ 14800 from AL market..

but it's max. volume is not much high :( .is there anyway to increase the quality of videos..please tell me guys.

OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
@Dipen:what about qualities if pic n photos...let's share..post some pic taken from your W810i here for comparing..

kunaltech

Journeyman
soon their will be another SE W810i user and i think all these input will help me thanks a lot friends. friend tell me wether its worth buying phone or not and tell me the battery back up. also i want to know that i have heard keypad is not upto mark. pls tell i want this phone desperatly but after hearing this negative remarks i am getting dissapointed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom