Another free email service with unlimited inbox size..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
Here is another free email with unlimited inbox. I signed-up a few hours ago and it's really fast; very good for dial-uppers. You can sign-up if you wish.

*www.zapak.com/zapakmail.z

Homepage: www.zapak.com

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Yeah too many ZAPAK ads on the TV now days !!! :lol:

i thought ZAPAK was there to provide online gaming... may be their luck run out from there and now they are with email :lol:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
yeah..

but as i said, may be their luck run out so either they r shifting from that or this is just a publicity stunt :lol:

Anindya

In the zone
Zapak is from RelianceADAG group. That same idiotic and cheater group under that mean looking Anil Ambani. They cheated me like anything when i used to use thier mobile service.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Not working for me. Whenever I click on My account / mail after logging in it says "Transmission stopped"
Using Opera

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
One thing I found in Zapak is that the attachments get uploaded very fast, much faster than yahoo and Gmail.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
He He !! Debate will never end :lol:

anyway, yes as with ZAPAK, its too early to judge... untill they face the huge presure of users u cant really say whether its FASTer than other major players !!!

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
zapak and rediff provide fast upload because their data center is in new bombay DAKC and google has its data center in usa and yahoo asia has its data center in korea

Last edited:

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
I had tried the games at zapak a lot ago they are good for time pass if u have nothing to do.
I had got a email at the time of registration but I had never logged in to my email ever

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
got it when i registered in the begin.. realised it when i saw the ads recently :D
like the ol' owl above me said :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom