Anonimus Surfing

Status
Not open for further replies.

saROMan

QA Juggler
I have resently braught a new net connection at home ..........

& have been hearing lot about hacking in to the system while u r chatting etc.......though i use zone alarm pro as my firewall ...but still i want to know if there is any way / software thru which my IP add will be safe from prying eyes ......i have heard that anonimyzer.com is one such site...but its too confusing for me.........can any one help???

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
Just relax Zone alarm takes care of hiding your IP. There are many online security checking sites check your settings online. I dont think anything else is required.

ishaan

Padawan
pradeep is right unless the pc ur talkin about has some real imprtant info that biznez rivals will die 2 get or national security info about the schedules of the pm which the terrorists will wanna get....in that case....da best advice will be to put away dat modem...lay down u r fone linz...n neva connect dat pc to the internet

demoninside

In the zone
ya i m sure that it's not that imp for a home user to check for spy(Just look for the parents)
nd Zona alerm is good it can take care of all ur need

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
saROMan said:
I have resently braught a new net connection at home ..........

& have been hearing lot about hacking in to the system while u r chatting etc.......though i use zone alarm pro as my firewall ...but still i want to know if there is any way / software thru which my IP add will be safe from prying eyes ......i have heard that anonimyzer.com is one such site...but its too confusing for me.........can any one help???

m8 it depends on the connection. If you have a dialup u need not worry 'casue the IP changes everytime you connect to the net. If you have a cable internet they you get a static IP.
BTW Zonealaram will take care of your privacy ;). Just make sure that you don't take attachemnts from unknow source and do scan the attachements from the know source too 'cause they can send some trojan unkowingly ;).

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
well u need a good firewall and u have zone alarm for it.do as jeba says, dont opn any unknown attachments.

ur worry should not be that ur pc might be hacked.u should worry that ur pc might be used by hackers/crackers to hack into some other site or pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom