[Announcement] GigaSmilies

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hello,
Its difficult for me to say but here it goes.. I have decided to step down as Lead Developer from GigaSmilies project. I will not contribute any more as a developer to project. The decision is personal as its affecting my career and also due to other reasons related to this forum, which I loved so much from past 4 years, I cannot tell how much this forum has helped me. But time has come for me to depart and carry on with my life.

The current source code is with both Santhosh aka Gigacore and Zeeshan. I request them to carry on the project without me. Also there is no developers available yet to create native Linux version of GigaSmilies. Current Gigasmilies version for Linux works using the Mono Framework. So till someone comes ahead to develop native Linux appication the project will continue to be compatible only thro mono.

The decision to make GigaSimilies opensource will now depend on what Santhosh and Zeeshan think is the best.

The domain www.gigasmilies.com is owned by me .. but I will give it as a gift to Santhosh as a mark of respect for his dedication to the project.

You can request for developer post to Santhosh at the official GigaSmilies Forum

Best of Luck to Santhosh and Zeeshan

Thank you and Good Bye

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
hey charan best of luck buddy and please don't go away from this forum.

Just a piece of advice:You can't let every tom,dick,and harry affect you.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
sometimes we hav to part with things.

Do come to forum once in a while, and best of luck for prosperous prospects in future.

V

vaibhavtek

BOF charan.....!!!

Tushi na ja...
that Kuch Kuch Kota Hai dialog...

nvidia

-----ATi-----
@Charan: I would first like to thank you for the wonderful application that you and Santosh have developed.:)
All the best for your career.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/113.gif
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/42a.gif

slugger

Banned
Well I can imagine that spending time in front of the computer both at work [coding] and back at home [forum] can be not so intresting

And career obviusly taking priority over forums, I wish you a very happy and prosperous professional career

Having said this, I would also love to see you making a couple of posts a week if possible

GODSPEED

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Whoa , Charan Gone from Project it's gonna be a lot of hard-work now .

He was the one to Give Expert advice on all development stuff .

Good Luck Man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom