Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameAddict

In the zone
Check out torrentreactor.net!

Hi,

Check out torrentreactor.net/index.php for Anime. I have seen the above titles there.You into Japanese Language/Mangas/Anime, buddy?

ByE!

GA

visvo

Journeyman
sounds like some grabble .. can any one help me in understanding in what terms we r talking bout? what is all this things bout ...?
@sudipta... may i know what is it that ur asking for ? and for which purpose ? plz do clear

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well visvo he's obviously talking abt the japanese anime characters.
Stratos 4 is a Action Sci-fi Anime of Bandai Entertainment.(Link and info at
*www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1143,dkibtw,stratos_4.html)
Fushigi Yugi Is yet another Japanese anime created by Yu Watase More info at *encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Fushigi+Yugi.
well lastly Love Hina ahhh.....what the hell find it out over here..*encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/love hina.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Oh well here we go again...Look All these are Japanese Anime or Japanese Cartoon Animations and The dude who posted the query wanted info on this stuff so these are the links get it pal.....pheww... :D

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
is it legal to post those links i am not sure abt that amine :roll:
don't put illegal links and get busted up!
..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Illegal Links LOl :D ....mate these are the links to Anime info buddy...As far as i am concerned these are the encyclopedia links and not warez or any other illegal links ok pal.....so looks like am clean here..... :)

@Visvo gald to help u mate....enjoy.

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
Love Hina torrent download
*hina.tudza.com/hd2/Torrent/torrent_file.html

Just do a google for any anime .. with keywords "anime_name bittorent download"
and you will get lots of links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom