Animation @ MS Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacromancer

Right off the assembly line
Hallo guys I recently saw a doc file at MS Word but it was playing an animation. Now I want to know does anybody of you know how to create animation using MS Word. Plz reply.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
The ms doc file will not play play any animation. what you must have seen woudl have been an embedded video file or an animated gif embedded in it.

OP
Nacromancer

Nacromancer

Right off the assembly line
Well Ramakrishnan now can you tell me how to embed a vedio file or gif animation in a ms doc file?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
It is not possible to simply embedd a video in a word document. You can add an animated GIF by going to Insert>Picture>From File. Browse to where you have an animated GIF and select it & there, you have it!

aryan333

Broken In
Well doc file never play any animation u saw file from microsoft clip gallery these are animated gif files there u can create these type of files using macromedia flash its so simple. just create animation using it and save it in animated flash file and you can import this file in word.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Nacromancer said:
Well Ramakrishnan now can you tell me how to embed a vedio file or gif animation in a ms doc file?
well, go to insert>picture>from file and insert your your animated gif file. the animation will be retained. for video clips go to insert.object>media clip
Here also an object of media player will be created complete with all controls, ie. for playing, stopping, etc. if you click the play button the media clip will play. you can insert any clip supported by WMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom