Anil Kapoor Caught By Cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
*bollywood.celebden.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/burqa3.gif
Anil Kapoor was caught roaming around in a “burqua’’ by the cops. When Anil Kapoor revealed his identity, the cops from delhi were shocked big time.

Seeing Anil Kapoor in a women’s outfit did get some of their minds thinking. Does Anil Kapoor have a fetish for wearing feminine clothes???? Was the first thing that struck them?

Well readers now you don’t be surprised with Anil Kapoor after all “Yeh Bollywood hai meri Jaan. Yahaan pe kuch bhi ho sakta hai.”

The poor guy was actually on a mission on the streets of Chandini Chowk, conducting a research on people’s behaviour for his new movie “Black and White” which is produced by Subash Ghai.

He plays the role of a hindu professor and in the movie is a resident of Chandini Chowk.

So as to perform his role with utmost perfection Anil Kapoor decided to have a look at the real residents of Chandni Chowk, the way they behave, the way they interact, the way they celebrate……………….etc etc

And the best way he could do this was by disguising himself in a burqua and not drawing much attention to himself.

Dressed in a burqua and making mental notes of the people around him, Anil Kapoor almost succeeded when people noticed this mysterious lady in black stopping and noticing people. They thought it was a terrorist planning to bomb their place. So they ran behind him and also called in the police.

Anil Kapoor surprised by this sudden mob following him, began to run but when it began to go out of hand.

He stopped and revealed his identity. The police shocked to find Anil Kapoor in a burqua had a good laugh.

Anil wasted no time in telling them that he was only doing his research by being there to play a role of a professor from their area. Ecstatic to know that a film will be shot in their locality, the locals were more than happy and gladly showed Anil around.

Source

blackpearl

The Devil
At least somebody is trying to learn how people behaves so that they can act better. I wish if SRK did that. I wonder if he would ever learn.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Great effort for a film. Nice to see him so serious. I don't think we can pass judgement against others just because they haven't been caught in burkhas and the like^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom