Angelia and Brad pitte in Pune..So what??

Is so much media attention justiified??

• Yes

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Can't say

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
We all know that lot of fuss about Angelia and Brad pitte visit to Pune is given by media. Is it worth? Times of India is carrying their pics in the front page from past 3 days!! Is it justified? Does it requires so much attention? Now-a-days media is acting to foolish to carry that as head lines.

What are ur views about it??

Last edited:

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
wow!
thanks for the update, this is like, the biggest news of the year!
sexiest man on earth graces our lowliness with his greatness:)i'm going to faint....

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
jz2linkinpark said:
wow!
thanks for the update, this is like, the biggest news of the year!
sexiest man on earth graces our lowliness with his greatness:)i'm going to faint....

I understand your feelings! But is it of that extent for TOI to carry that as front page main headlines for consecutive 3 days????

I think u have wasted ur valuable vote!

nix

c'mon our desi pairs can be better...hrithik and aish would kick-ass for sure. and she[jolie] cant be the sexiest..i'm sure there are far better undiscovered pearls...

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
now this is what i call a classic argumet

they are here so are the loads of the cameras and yeah i bet there would be people happly grining to get them on to their cam phones too now a days u need to be very careful about this junk phones as many dont need them but just keep the mobile for the classic " i have it " syndrome

they are mobbed at places i heard thanks to a news channel who goes to places wonder what were they doing when capturing the shots of the poor couple getting mobbed ...simple they were busy taking down the best news !!!

magnet

Youngling
arra brad pitt doesnt look sexy to me at all..regarding agelina..c her old movie hackers......she looks tempting but not that stuff u shd run for........
only tomb raider made her famous and that too becoz of all fake dress show off.......
but its the media who need to have brains.......

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Not justified as far as local media goes.

For the sake of all the pages of celebrity-centred gossip magazines, for the daily bread of gossip columnists and their hounds of paparazzi photographers originating from the West(in particular)... completely justified.

anandk

Distinguished Member
their production house had come to see our bunglow for the shoot ! over 50K rent per day, 60 days was their requirement ! anyway one in sind society was selected !

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Times of India posted a photo of the pair travelling in a autorickshaw. Radio mirchi interviewed..hmmm..wait not Brad pitte and Angelia, but autorickshaw driver! Sincerely asking questions...
Aap kise mehasus kar rahehe? (How do u feel now?)
Did brad and angelia stop ur auto, then how did u feel?
and all nonsense questions..... :confused:

Thanks God, Autorickshaw Driver didn't say that he kept the rear seat in home safely in a Glass cupboard! :D

Root2

Right off the assembly line
kiran.rkk said:
I understand your feelings! But is it of that extent for TOI to carry that as front page main headlines for consecutive 3 days????

I think u have wasted ur valuable vote!

Yeah u really wasted ur valuabble vote...

Last edited:

supernova

Mr. S Nova
with so many news channels around there is not much news left to cover...
---prince gets 3 days of live coverage...
---Endless discussion on Sourav ganguly
---One woman falls for his professor and the professor's wife beat her (covered in aaj tak)...!!!
---and all of us know Rakhi sawant now

the list goes on.... hence, why shld brad n jolie left behind.. the CNN guys are after there life.. every now and then they run a story.

I hate to watch news channels now!!!

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
if the us papparazi can run for them in all continents why can't we bring them in our news for a while much better than will smith of course.anyway we need not discuss this angelina and brad will get their 20 million$ each.
surprised that shiloh nouvel's not shown anywhere.

neilsequeira

Right off the assembly line
hahahahhahahahhahahha ha ha hahahhahahhahhahahhaha :p :p :D :D :D :)

Forum Heading - Angelia and Brad pitte in Pune..So what??

who da heck is Angelia hahhahahahhha ha ha ha ha kkkkkkkkk Paani lolz :D
Ok Angelina Jolie is Aishwarya Rai like - fake Body Fake Person Fake BF.
Media is just hogging limelight. But fun is a oxymorn, a metaphor, a lol personified - like i say they hate papparazi, and these people chase them.
fools . :D :D :D . Brad Pitt fool :D Lolz he left his wife for a cyborg lol :D .​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom