and worth 15k.....!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adi87

Journeyman
Now my Dad is also planning on buying a mobile....but a 15k one.He's gonna get it from a friend living in Dubai. So whihc is the BEST in that price range.....
Something gud availbale there but not here ???
The priorities are...........
1. Display and interface
2. A gud Camera
3. Long Battery life...( one time charging)
4. Stability of OS
5. Ergonomic

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
get an SE k750i. the best phone which satisfies everything u demand for!

1.excellant display and u can get used to the interface easily.
2.the best u can get at this price. nothing beats it!
3.battery life may not be very long. it depends on ur usage pattern. so use wisely.
4.no symbian, so absolutely no stability probs!
5.good layout of keys and slim.
6.excellant audio quality, expandable memory, fm etc.

costs less than 14k!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
adi87 said:
Something gud availbale there but not here ???
That's a ridiculous condition. India is one of the top priority nations for all the handset manufacturers such as Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung, etc. Therefore, you have all the best mobile phones in the world readily available in India. The only models that are unavailable are the one's that have very recently been launched but their prices will obviously stretch your budget considerably. And it really does not make sense to opt for some company whose service centres are unavailable in India just for the uniqueness factor.
Anyway, I would opt you to go for the Sony Ericsson K750i if the W800i is out of the budget. :)

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
If you cud extend ur budget by 2.5-3k, u cud go for 7710,else I too suggest k750i(Though I feel the screen is too small). Also u cud try 6630.

OP
A

adi87

Journeyman
aryayush said:
That's a ridiculous condition. India is one of the top priority nations for all the handset manufacturers such as Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung, etc. Therefore, you have all the best mobile phones in the world readily available in India. The only models that are unavailable are the one's that have very recently been launched but their prices will obviously stretch your budget considerably. And it really does not make sense to opt for some company whose service centres are unavailable in India just for the uniqueness factor.
Anyway, I would opt you to go for the Sony Ericsson K750i if the W800i is out of the budget. :)

I am making this point coz the first mobile my dad got was Nokia 3410...somewhat similar to 3310/3315 but the display brighter and symmetric keypad and that too for 9k when the 3301/3315 were available for 10k.
Thats i am saying so....no ridiculity in the condition...........!!!!!

pickster

Professional Layabout.
Hmm... I think you have the following choices :-
Sony Ericsson K750i. It has a great camera [probably, best in its class] but one may think it has a small screen & it also has 262K colour screen.
Sony Ericsson W800i. It may fit in your budget becuse the prices in Dubai vary for each handset & it may be same or cheap there but not costlier. It has nearly same specs as of the K750i but is supplied with 512 MB Memory Stick and some other features. 262K colour screen.
Nokia 6630. It is a very good phone with most of the features except FM radio and Mega Pixel Camera. It is regarded as a very fast phone as compared to its competitors. Its shape may seem odd but I personally think that it is very comfortable to use. But keep in mind that it has a 1.3 MP camera as compared to 2 MP camera of the other two phones. Only 65K colours screen.

Last edited:

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
Go for Nokia 6630 if you need

1. Stability of OS
2. Good Camera
3. Display and interface

Or Go for Sony Ericsson K750i

1. One of the best camera
2. A good display

I hate interface of K750i.

Status