An open letter to Bill Gates by BBC reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
Robert Peston ,the BBC's business editor blogged an open letter to Mr.Bill Gates :
Dear Bill Gates
Give me back my weekend. I bought a new Windows Vista laptop – and that’s when the trouble began.
read more:
*www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/robertpeston/2007/02/an_open_letter_to_bill_gates.html

even BBC tried selected two readers to explain what they like and don't like about the new operating system and two readers who are extolling the virtues of rival systems - the open source platform Linux and Apple's Mac OS X.
Your reviews: Vista and rivals
read:
*news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6309425.stm

Pathik

Google Bot
well he can revert back to xp if he has problems wit vista.... wher s the question of defecting to steve jobs???

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
Vista is preinstalled on that, isn't it? How can he revert. But the advice about service pack 1 is true. Wait for the other fools to finish the testing for microsoft.

rajasekharan

Youngling
yes you cant revert back . . most of laptops comes preinstalled windows with out cd , in this case vista . and MS dont allow xp to be replaced instead of vista .you need to buy it separately . i dont think they should preinstall vista in laptops . they should wait for sp1 :).

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
praka123 said:
Robert Peston ,the BBC's business editor blogged an open letter to Mr.Bill Gates :

read more:
*www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/robertpeston/2007/02/an_open_letter_to_bill_gates.html

even BBC tried selected two readers to explain what they like and don't like about the new operating system and two readers who are extolling the virtues of rival systems - the open source platform Linux and Apple's Mac OS X.
Your reviews: Vista and rivals
read:
*news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6309425.stm

who asked him to buy Vista before reviews from others???

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Not me. Not those lots of other people who have sense enough to use either Macintosh or Linux.
Not you, even - if you choose to! It is just about making a right, logical choice and not following the crowd. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom