Amitava Busted

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
Digit July Edition

Page 10

Click the thumbnail below to view it enlarged.

*c1hqqq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pHlldvaCc_o1S6rmk44SHi8lcqdklxCbDsxyyr5XdectGZjb9Y_hXv_yx4af_FKy9TTptre8IELM/thumb-amitava-post-think-digit.jpg

Click Here if you can't see the thumb above

Hearty Congrats Amitava :)

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Did they mention anything about why this was done? Anything saying that, "We made a horrendous theme for the forum, so the great Amitava came up with this."

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
yeh... seen yesterday...

Congo amitava!! :)

BTW, I think Gaurish also got some prize.. His name is in Prize list...

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yeah, all is nice and dandy here and good job amitava, but I don't get one thing. Instead of providing a proper theme for the forum, they print tutorials on getting around it? I mean seriously..?!

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Although I love the tutorials I find it quite amusing that Digit put it in their magazine a tutorial that made their site look better :D.

amitava82

MMO Addict
"Amitava Busted" OMG WTF! I thought I did something stupid and ppl are making fun of me.. >.<

Thanks Din and everyone. @Digit, where is my prize!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
"Amitava Busted" OMG WTF! I thought I did something stupid and ppl are making fun of me.. >.<
LOL! A few months ago, there was this thread called “aryayush busted!” or something like that. When I chanced upon it, it was already into its fourth page or something and I felt exactly the same thing you did—hey, what did they catch me doing!

It turned out someone (it was din, I think) had stumbled upon my orkut profile and that’s what all the hubbub was about. :lol:

P.S.: I wasn’t supposed to congratulate you or anything, was I? :p

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
It turned out someone (it was din, I think) had stumbled upon my orkut profile and that’s what all the hubbub was about. :lol:

Oh no :(

I never post any Orkut profile links (as it is related to privacy of individual)

I remember the thread, I posted some messages in that as well. But no, it was not started by me.

I post only those things appearing in Digit magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom