Status
Not open for further replies.

i.am_mayur

Broken In
AMD reallyyyyyyyyy sux man.

1) AMD is a sore loser. They 've ried everything to overtake the Intel bosses but failed miserably .Just check out he stats

2) The very fact that AMD likes to measure the performance of its chips wih PR ratings does not speak a lot of good for the company

3) Even the performance of the (so called) revolutionary 64FX is being compared to P4's .AMD is still stuk with the PR rating. This is a clear indication that they r not confident of their own products.

4) AMD chips r absolutely unsuitable for gaming . Even the 64FX being touted as the gaming chip loses hands down to the P4 EE .

5) of course theres the ubiquitous fact that AMD chips overheat .AMD users do u like ur chips medium ,rare or well done ?

INTEL RULEZ any day . P4 RULEs .
Try to prove me wrong .. .

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
i.am_mayur said:
AMD reallyyyyyyyyy sux man.

1) AMD is a sore loser. They 've ried everything to overtake the Intel bosses but failed miserably .Just check out he stats

2) The very fact that AMD likes to measure the performance of its chips wih PR ratings does not speak a lot of good for the company

3) Even the performance of the (so called) revolutionary 64FX is being compared to P4's .AMD is still stuk with the PR rating. This is a clear indication that they r not confident of their own products.

4) AMD chips r absolutely unsuitable for gaming . Even the 64FX being touted as the gaming chip loses hands down to the P4 EE .

5) of course theres the ubiquitous fact that AMD chips overheat .AMD users do u like ur chips medium ,rare or well done ?

INTEL RULEZ any day . P4 RULEs .
Try to prove me wrong .. .

Hahah !! thats the worst shit i have heard since a long time. Looks like the d00d copy pasted sumthng over frm Intel Fanboy forums. Dont get me wrong dude i have a Intel proccy that doesnt mean that AMD sucks. Look @ the value for money that AMD offers. Looks like u forgot abt the money part absolutely. Actually proving u wrong is matter of posting a few quik links. But then u r not worth the effort dude.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
firstly, nice joke mate... i hope u saw the jokes post... u shud post it there... :lol:

what do they say...

kutte to bhonkte hi rehte hain par haathi nikal jata hai....

mate thats nuff for u...

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
well m8
here r some links
*forums.devhardware.com/archive/t-3424
*forum.pcstats.com/archive/index.php/t-24282.html

if you want more links post it there.

BTW AMD Me ;)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Who da hell asked u for ur opinion ? And for ur info, Intel has also stopped using processor speeds as an identification method. What do u say now, o worshipper of th Pentium ?

G

gxsaurav

Due to heat issues on Prescott, I m not going any further in Intel, I have 3.06 GHz Northwood with HT, & If I ever upgrade in the next year, I will go for AMD Athlon64 3400+ or high

Now try to prove me wrong

AMD AthlonXP was hot, we all know, but intel prescott is hotter more then that.

However, one thing even I will say that AMD64's 64 bit part is all a marketing hype, we don't have 64 bit OS (not talking about Windows XP 64 bit edition), they say it's future proof, well, I will buy it when I need it in future, but not now just because I can use 64 bit in the future

Again, AMD is saved, cos they are providing more performance in 32 bit apps with Athon64
----------------------------------------------
3 discussion will never end

1) Pandav or Kaurav
2) ATI or NVIDIA
3) AMD or Intel

din

Tribal Boy

Only one thing to say

AMD Rocks :D

but there r people who still believe that PC means Pentium PC LOL.

Oh God , forgive em ;)

EinSTeiN

Broken In
lol: :D:D:D:D thats the best joke of the week. Hey AMD is the only processor which can be overclocked correctly. try overclocking ur intel processor. And abt overheating of cpu, a good heatsink will take care of it.

AMD Rocks. anytime.

mariner_5147

Broken In
here's my $0.01

I use a amd athlon xp 2000+...it give saround 1.67 GHz. when i upgraded i went through all the processor performance and prices..amd seemed to be the most cost effective, thats not to say that i sacrificed performance. coupled with a P&Y GForce4 440 MX i play almost all the games.
But yes the temperature problem with amd gave me sleeples night, as i myself assembled the system. the temp kept rising.However its running fine for these 5 months and i am satisfied.

price wise amd beats intel.also if u refer to past processor comparison in digit( which i consulted before buying my chip) amd is somewhat better than intel

krish

Journeyman
Yeah blade_runner is right. The price/performance ratio for AMD is the best. And try to compare the processors with the same price range between Intel & Amd and then post. The only processor of intel in the price range of 3000-4000 is celeron. And on AMD counterpart it is AMD 2600+ or even 2400+. Compare Celeron and Athlon 2400+. Celeron doesn't even touch the performance of AMD. BTW AMD me tooo!!

svenkat83

Journeyman
I guess mayur will not return now.Anyway Intel fan here.But I agree that next time I'll go for AMD.Not 'coz of ratios or performance,but just to check how it is. :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom