AMD Radeon RX 6000 series

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
I'm prepping for an RX 6900/R9 5950X build next year. Pretty tempted to stuff them in an SFF PC case at that :D

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
The fact that you want to stuff all that into a SFF case is really interesting :)
I have used systems sized all across the spectrum from mITX (Node 304) to Super Tower (HAF X) and my experience has been that getting PC parts with extra features or space I will never use is pointless. It is best to get a case that has as close specs to what you will need/want now and being small means easy to maintain, since there has been no relation between PC size and power since at least 2012.

Of course this should not be read as SFF PC>* but simply as smallest box that does the job for you. So a standard mid tower may be better for your needs than an SFF case which turns out too small.

Right now I am on the hunt for a proper full aluminum case. Lian Li was my first thought but it appears they no longer make inner frames of aluminum, and steel tends to rust with age at points of friction.

rockfella

I have used systems sized all across the spectrum from mITX (Node 304) to Super Tower (HAF X) and my experience has been that getting PC parts with extra features or space I will never use is pointless. It is best to get a case that has as close specs to what you will need/want now and being small means easy to maintain, since there has been no relation between PC size and power since at least 2012.

Of course this should not be read as SFF PC>* but simply as smallest box that does the job for you. So a standard mid tower may be better for your needs than an SFF case which turns out too small.

Right now I am on the hunt for a proper full aluminum case. Lian Li was my first thought but it appears they no longer make inner frames of aluminum, and steel tends to rust with age at points of friction.
I agree :)

TheSloth

The Slowest One
OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Icing on the cake - No PCIe reset bug:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!

Price on digit website for 6900XT is listed Rs.87,843. With 18% tax it is coming around Rs.1.4L. This is not the retail price right?
How does 18% GST make 88000 1.4l? It would be a few quid less than 1.1l.