AMD or INTEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
AMD, jus dont dare to look further, its the best in performance and very cheaper compared to Intel too.

shovik

Banned
See if you are into mainly office works then go for AMD Sempron 2800+. If you are into serious gaming go for Intel Prescott Extreme Edition 3.2GHz and if you are into digital jobs, designing and hardcore multimedia then go for AMD Athlon 64 3200+.

Regards,
Shovik.

Dink2cool

Broken In
ive two computers at home and both are amd ... and till now i have had no probs with any 1 ... i am an amd fan(fan as in case of lover ..not the cpu fan :) ) and i recommend amd processors (preferrably athlon 64 3200+)

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
Yeah, it all boils down to what ya need it for.
If as a server, u might consider UltraSPARC from SUN, along with solaris as the OS ;)

abracadabra

Journeyman
For an all time review of all the processors of AMD & Intel Visit Tomshardware and see for u r self and then choose.

digiFriend

In the zone
currently AMD dual code is best, intel is no where near in performance. if you google search , 99 out of 100 will sugest AMD . here is one more link ,it is very simple,easy and clear to understand.even layman can understand. comparision in single graph of all dual core processor:
*reviews.cnet.com/4520-10442_7-6389077-2.html?tag=lnav

balu_c

Broken In
intel sucks AMD rocks, i say this coz i am using AMD duron 800MHZ processor but my friend is using p4 1.9GHZ processor still my processor stands way ahead from intel.

cost

1.AMD 64bit @ 2800+ GHz 939 pin rs 4200/-
2. intel p4 64bit 2900Ghz approx rs 7800/-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom