AMD 'n' Pentium Blues ------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

FasTrack

Journeyman
I've finally decided 2 buy a new comp, I'm a HARDCORE GAMER and surf the net, apart from using couple of prog languages, I read quite a few articles bout this, but i guess first hand info from users is more useful.

prathapml

Broken In
Cool!
So exactly *WHAT* info do you want?

You want suggestions for the configuration you should buy? Prices? OS to ask for?

OP
F

FasTrack

Journeyman
Well, 2Day itself i saw an ad of AMD-Athlon 64 comp for 25000, My first and foremost need is 4 Gaming and then downloading stuff, I need a comp which

1) Has the Best Power

2) could cost 30000 +++

3) should support games 4 a min of 2-3 years

4) Do i need a Graphics Card If i buy the newest comp ?

Guess thats it

i'm lookin 2 have a RAM of 1 GB if possible

Am i askin 2 much for 30000 ???????????

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
AKShayt where are u ??? to the rescue!! ...there are plenty of info in the forum...check out the hardware section...and dude...with ur budget u need to go upto 40k if u want all ur lookin for....Plus and graphics card is a MUST for gaming purposes.....and dude...u dont need 1GB RAM...%12 would do...put that money on a graphics card ....

OP
F

FasTrack

Journeyman
Well buying GB of RAM is feasible 2 all, but not GeForce, Tell me what would i get for Rs 5000, will i get a good Graphics Card ? which will last 4 couple of years ????????

Will the new 64-Bit computers support them ?

I might buy 640 Mb of Ram, but still would u suggest a Graphics Card for something with the money i save by not buying 360 Mb of RAM??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom