AMD Motherboard with 939pins and pci-e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Welcome to the forum pal....next time do search the forum before postin...theres a thread going on for this discussion
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14998&start=0

Well currently the only 939 Socket mobo For AMD Proccy is The Asus or Msi A8N Sli Mobo costin around 12k :wink:

quad master

In the zone
S939 AMD Mobos

ASUS A8N Sli Delux
MSI K8N Diamond Sli
MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum Sli

All are based on the nForce 4 Chipset

All approx 12K to 13K

With the help of SLi you can connect 2xPCI-E x16 GPU's to the above
motherboards.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Asus A8N-E + XFX 6600

hey dude try the new ASUS A8N-E mbo and the XFX Nvidia 6600 pcx card. the Asus A8N-E is based on the nvidia nforce 4 ultra chipset and has pcx architecture.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Pricing

ASUS A8N-E Mobo is priced around 10k and XFX 6600 has 2-3 variants priced from around 8-9k to around 12-13 k.

Astrix

Broken In
Let me sum it up:

Sli
ASUS A8N Sli Delux
MSI K8N Diamond Sli
MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum Sli

Non Sli
ASUS A8N-E
ASUS A8V-E Deluxe

So that's that, and my choice is amongst the ASUS A8N-E and the A8V-E Deluxe. Which one is cheaper? Better?

mohit

The Hardware Labs
I am giving you the final list

Hey Astrix , i would like to point that the MSI K8 NE0 4 PLATINUM is not a SLI mobo . it is just nforce 4 ultra . Now for the 939 mobos,

SLI
MSI A8N SLI DELUX
MSI K8N DIAMOND SLI
ASUS A8N-SLI
ASUS A8N-SLI DELUXE

NFORCE 4 ULTRA (non sli)
ASUS A8N-E
MSI K8 NEO 4 PLATINUM
ASUS A8V-E DELUXE

Of all these I suggest you go for the ASUS A8N-E or MSI K8 NEO 4 PLATINUM if u dont want SLI that is and please dont go for ASUS A8V-E deluxe unless value for money is your choice , as it is based on the VIA K8T890 chipset which cant compare with NVIDIA NFORCE 4 ULTRA on perfomance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom