piet

Right off the assembly line
Found a great proxy

www.alwayshide.com

very fast and great proxy

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Blocked. Don't give popular proxy sites, they all would be blocked.. Maybe a not at all popular working proxy site created recently may work..

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Chirag said:
^^
Blocked. Don't give popular proxy sites, they all would be blocked.. Maybe a not at all popular working proxy site created recently may work..
Damn!! And i thought my college's moderation is strict. KILL YOUR ADMINISTRATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Really I feel like killing him. We can't open anythinggg.... Everything is blocked. They use shitty Surf Control. Its like 90% sites are blocked.. Last year students did some stuff and they made it too strict now. WTF

I have tried more then 100 proxy sites but none worked except 1.. Wont post name here coz they will get to know:mad:..

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Well. If you have broadband in your home, You can install a Proxy Software and access it from elsewhere. (If you have Static IP, its easy, else go for DynDNS service)

Else download Firefox and try any of these Proxy Addresses
*www.publicproxyservers.com/

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Well its like we use proxy to connect to the main pc. The main pc is only connected to internet. So if I use some other proxy it wont connect only..

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^

Hellllllllllllllll. Its bugging. Softpedia opens but the external mirror site is blocked. Cant even download...

Nav11aug

In the zone
wtf of a school is that , probably ur admin is a super n00b who didnt evn bother to care wht he is doin and turned security to very high(or rather a special settin like... " I'm a dumb-a$$ n00b , AND I'm an admin ,so give me a image"

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Well last year current 12th graders did so many shitty things that this year they have blocked every site.

Nav11aug

In the zone
Ask your seniors to be back , and add a Schwarz style "I'm Back" ,that would give your admin a heartache, hopefully :mrgreen:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Those who did stuff were expelled.. There is a way to bypass surfcontrol but me noob at editing system files and stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom