Altec Lansing VS3151R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Hey guys I wanna sell my altec lansing vs3151r.

I bought them at end of FEB 2006.

Condition is very good. I have everything I got in box (polythenes and all :D )

Cost is Rs.4.8k (In market they r available for 6k-6.2k)

Reason: Buying new speakers.

Interested ppl can contact me.:)

Looks r killing.*img108.imageshack.us/img108/6449/alteczt6.th.jpg

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Chirag said:
Anyone???

Hello Chirag,

I just buy DVD Player and look 5.1ch Speakers for DVD player but my Budget is Rs.3000/- only .

Just wait and watch till you get Expected price else Would you like to sell speakers to me?

If you do not want to sell me no hard feelings

Thanks.

Last edited:

TechGuru#1

In the zone
I would have bought those Good spkr set,if........i had NOT bought my LT 5500D
Anyway,pre-purchase,i searched for those speakers.......but only 2 find those spkr were NOT distributed in India in every zones,xceptionally NOT in North & East India..........& sadly i belong to there!
nway,these r good speakers for a mid-budget 5.1!

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
@stick - yaar 3k is very low. I can give u my speakers for 4.5k. Can't give speakers below that price. I have collected total 3k to buy other speakers. Now if I sell u them for 3k I would have total 6k and they r not enough. So come on extend ur budget little.

Cheers.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Chirag said:
@stick - yaar 3k is very low. I can give u my speakers for 4.5k. Can't give speakers below that price. I have collected total 3k to buy other speakers. Now if I sell u them for 3k I would have total 6k and they r not enough. So come on extend ur budget little.

Cheers.

Hi Chirag,

Sorry mate I already spend 3.5k for DVD Player and now I am out of cash. I can understand your problem as I too face same (shortage of money).

I know your Speakers is best but at same time my pocket have less amt.

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Keeping shipping charges in mind I was asking for 4.8k. Sry yaar I can't give them to anyone below 4.5k. In market they r available for 6k - 6.5k and I got them for 7.2k coz of my small city and that vendor cheated on me and I couldn't do anything but to buy frm him coz he was the only one who was ready to give me vs3151r.

So anyone now??

Last edited:

mohit

The Hardware Labs
nice deal chirag ......i just wish i had the cash to buy this.

very nice price.

btw which speakers r u buying after selling these ???

comrade

foreign return(0)
im in concern of purchasing creative inspire 5.1 which retails around 3.8k..i need good bass...creative got wider subwoofer box which basically accounts for good bass..having look at vs3151 it has got narrow subwoofer box..

now do these(vs2151) speakers performs better in bass section that creative inspire?

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
AmbarD said:
im willing to buy for 4.2K

Very Close offer Chirag !

If you still want 4.5k I will suggest you to offer same at techencalve.com, techtree.com. Just signup and post the same thread there.

Memebers at other forums will ask your reliability for that, put the url of thinkdigit.com where you offer same product for sale.

My advise is signup there with the same user name you have here so Memebers at other forums will TRUST you.

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Guys Guys Guys samjho na. If u sell my altec lansing vs3151r for less than 4.5k than I won't be getting a good amount for my new speakers. I was saying 4.5k including shipping charges. At e-bay ppl r selling for 8k and in market they r available for 6k-6.5k and I m giving u for 4.5k only 5 months old and everything working fine.

@stick - Yaar I can't trust other forum guys soon. I know most of users at Digit forum so I don't except any cheating by Digit members.

@mohit - I m thinking going for Altec Lansing Mx5021 but still confused coz I don't listen to music much and I m into games and DVD. So still confused. Also yaar can't u add 200 more? 4.3k is gud but shipping charges?

I have to sell these speakers anyhow coz if I don't sell dad won't allow me to buy new ones. Now Mohit has quoted 4.3k. I will wait for 2-3 days more and if no one quotes more than Mohit (4.3k) I will sell my speakers to him.

@Ambar - You wanna see pics of my vs3151r? ok I will show u in 1-2 days coz I m currently at cafe and phone is dead at home. Will surely show in 1-2 days.

Last edited:
A

AmbarD

yes sure

also may i kno where u live?
i live in Gurgaon
is it possible that I can PERSONALLY see them?
because i have had very bad experience with buying online
also is it possible that u send me the speakers first and THEN i pay u?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I live in Vadodara. Even I had bad experience with buying online(e-bay grr). Its not possible to send speakers first. Sorry. But u can trust me yaar. And I m not a new user on Digit forum. I will show u the pics in some days.

So guys 4.3k is final??? Mohit would be getting my speakers if no one quotes higher than 4.3k in 1-2 adys.

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Even I don't want to sell those good speakers below 4.5k but if I don't sell than I won't get new speakers.:(So I have to sell.

Waiting for some days and if no one quotes more than Mohit than I will sell my speakers to him.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Chirag said:
^^
Even I don't want to sell those good speakers below 4.5k but if I don't sell than I won't get new speakers.:(So I have to sell.

Waiting for some days and if no one quotes more than Mohit than I will sell my speakers to him.

I think it's AmbarD who offer 4.2k for that Speakers and not the mohit.

Correct me if I am wrong.

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Mohit is not buying my speakers coz the buyer who was gonna buy his speakers is not interested now. So the offer is still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom