Altec Lansing VS3151R or GT5051R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Guys I m gonna buy a new pc in some days. Everything is decided expect speakers. I have two options in mind Altec Lansing VS3151R or Altec Lansing GT5051R. My budget is 6.5k. So I need ur suggestions guys. Which one shld I buy? I want speakers for movies and games.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Hi, I have MX-5021. GT5051R is a modified version of a 5.1 speakers but I think that won't come into your budget. VS3151 is an excellent 5.1 speaker. You can get that, you won't be disappointed.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
devarajan said:
I suggest u to get 5.1 from mercury saves money and give's u worth. www.kobian.com

Mercury? No way, creative and altec lansing have much better offerings in that price range (mid-range and high-end segment). I suggest you buy the Altec Lansing VS3151 or Creative Inspire 5.1 5200.

suave_guy

pedal to metal
i'm an altec fan but i think logitech x530 beats altec vs3151, so my vote goes to x530...check them out...vs3151 has weak bass...

altec has changed their startegy now, they are mainly going to focus on 2.1 segment so its better we start changing too....gone are the days of ATPs

ENjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom