All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

HOMELAND ........ Well just finished season 1 for HOMELAND, and boy what shall I say, after a long time a show that actually made me 'hooked' to the bone, and when I say hocked I mean not the usual hooked. I have seen quite a few TV series now and have enjoyed most of them, to an extent that I keep watching them. But few of them are kind of those that move you from inside to an extent that you have that etching feel, at the end of every episode that you have to watch the next , even if its like 2 AM in the morning ... :D

Flashforward, firefly, veronica mars, were few that fall in that category and now after a long time HOMELAND justifies my definition of 'being hooked'. Infact HOMELAND for me is notch better than the best I have seen.

Its quality at its best, not only the plot is innovative, the performances, my god!!!, ultra realistic, specially Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison. Best of all the show....does not portray America as some God, against Terrorism, it has an ideology and does not take sides of ether perspective. This clearly is evident in the depth of each character being played. The plot outine is well thought out, provocative and very maturely executed. One of my Top best shows out there. Hope the second season lives up to this expectations.................8.5/10 for this one, with Season 1 ending.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer

^^ Finished HOMLAND season two, and this has becomes by far my all time fav TV show along with FireFly at the two top spots. Adding to whatever I have said in my previous post, this show is DAMM Excellent. SE02 retains everything that was their in season 1 adds new dimension and plot possibilities making this a must must watch for any TV series thriller drama fan.......... About the ending of SE02, what can I say, just when I was thinking everything seems to be ending with a happy outcome, they make this twist that makes it an wide open climax, ready for always awaiting Season 3. Which BTW is way down in sep 2013 .(Just like walking dead..... have to wait almost a year for this.)

Anyway to wrap up, HOMELAND by far has become my best TV Series up until now along with only FireFly to compete with........rating pumped up to 9.0/10 for this. A rare feat from me as far a rating goes.

tkin

Back to school!!

Person of Interest deserves an Emmy, its pure ownage, epic is not enough, so who's watching it with me? :razz:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Person of Interest deserves an Emmy, its pure ownage, epic is not enough, so who's watching it with me? :razz:

Plot is very interesting... next on my watch list (top priority) :p

raksrules

Youngling

I have now started watching only on season basis. I do not have patience to wait each week for a new episode so i just keep a tab when a season is going to end and then fire up utorrent :p

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^ hey!!!! :d

EDIT: watching Person of Interest.. hooked.. :) thanks tkin

roady

Digital Marketer

Loved watching Breaking bad, Prison break. Eagerly waiting for Game of thrones season 3. :D

I hate to see breaking bad being stopped in the middle. Plus 8 more eps and the show is finished. =/

raksrules

Youngling
All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Loved watching Breaking bad, Prison break. Eagerly waiting for Game of thrones season 3. :D

I hate to see breaking bad being stopped in the middle. Plus 8 more eps and the show is finished. =/

I don't have patience to wait each week for a new episode. Currently I am done with breaking bad season 4 and I already have the season 5 first 8 episodes. Do u recommend that I should watch the 8 now and wait for the remaining to be telecast ? Or wait for entire season to get over and then watch entire season 5 together ?

roady

Digital Marketer

I don't have patience to wait each week for a new episode. Currently I am done with breaking bad season 4 and I already have the season 5 first 8 episodes. Do u recommend that I should watch the 8 now and wait for the remaining to be telecast ? Or wait for entire season to get over and then watch entire season 5 together ?
Well honestly, once you're done with s05e08, you'll kinda end up realizing that the show is actually 'completed' over here. That is what I realized. Watch it. There's maybe just 5% chance that you'll get a feeling that there is something interesting coming up in next 8 eps.

Inceptionist

Journeyman

Can't wait for new episode of Person of Interest.
Last 7 episodes of the season and finale has been already set up.
Dis gon b gud epic. :doublethumb:

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali

Finished watching Boardwalk Empire Season 3, just epic!Love Sopranos?U'll love this one too,after all terence winter!!

Sudh4r

Fire Lord

Watching Game of Thrones and Prison Break Season 1 . Completed Chuck Season One.

Top Bottom