All symbian queries here !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^ so post your queries

My query is

Is there any hack through which i can apply full screen wallpapers ?

Power UP

In the zone
Is there any good media players for playing Mp4(H264) in full screen with a resolution of atleast 320x240 @ 30fps for s60v3 (N82).

And also does Divx player symbian support Mp4(H264) ?

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Power UP
For your first query, use Core Player. I've managed to play mpeg videos in my 5700 in VGA resolution at 30 fps with that player! It makes best use of all the phone hardware and has tonnes of settings, like VLC Player on PC.

For your second query, the answer is No.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
Is there any good media players for playing Mp4(H264) in full screen with a resolution of atleast 320x240 @ 30fps for s60v3 (N82).

N82 supports MP4AVC aka H264 res of 640x480 @ 30fps.the default real player does a prettyt good job.i convert all my videos to mp4 avc (320x240 @ 30fps) using SUPER and they play without any flaw in the Real Player.

@krates AFAIK theres no such hack.

Power UP

In the zone
Power UP
For your first query, use Core Player. I've managed to play mpeg videos in my 5700 in VGA resolution at 30 fps with that player! It makes best use of all the phone hardware and has tonnes of settings, like VLC Player on PC.

For your second query, the answer is No.
Thanks Krazzy , its awesome :D

Power UP
N82 supports MP4AVC aka H264 res of 640x480 @ 30fps.the default real player does a prettyt good job.i convert all my videos to mp4 avc (320x240 @ 30fps) using SUPER and they play without any flaw in the Real Player.

Actually the real reason i wanted a different player is because i found a bug in the Real Player.

When any widescreen video 320x180 is played fullscreen without icons , there is a small amount of quality loss.
The same 320x180 video if played fullscreen with icons , it looks normal and sharp.

No such problem with normal aspect ratio video's.

The quality loss makes reading subtitles harder.

The problem occurs on both h264 and Rmvb files.

nitansh

TECHNOHOLIC..............
I have recently bought NOKIA E 61i for my father. My queries are:

1. How to connect it to my BSNL BROADBAND using Wifi . Since it detects my modem in WLAN scanning, but i can't connect as i can't figure out where to put my BB username & password.

2. Also tell me some good softwares which run on GPRS like SYMTORRENT, OPERA MINI, etc.

THANKS IN ADVANCE...

Tamoghno

Padawan
How do i get a certificate ?

My friend is getting a new s60 phone (probably n81) but he'll kill me when he'll find he cant install many CRCKD Application. How can i get a certificate for him ?

Anybody have experience with opda certificate ?

Power UP

In the zone
Actually the real reason i wanted a different player is because i found a bug in the Real Player.

When any widescreen video 320x180 is played fullscreen without icons , there is a small amount of quality loss.
The same 320x180 video if played fullscreen with icons , it looks normal and sharp.

No such problem with normal aspect ratio video's.

The quality loss makes reading subtitles harder.

The problem occurs on both h264 and Rmvb files.

I have found a solution :D

Install X-Plore (freeware).
Navigate to C:\video_config
Open the RNEngineUser.cfg file using the built in editor.
Set "AutoScale:Integer = 0;"
Save

Now the Real Player is sharp again.

manusag

Journeyman
How do i get a certificate ?

My friend is getting a new s60 phone (probably n81) but he'll kill me when he'll find he cant install many CRCKD Application. How can i get a certificate for him ?

Anybody have experience with opda certificate ?

just hack ur phone with "BiNPDA RootSign and SecMan" software.den u can use any unsigned file on ur cell. i hacked my 5700xm with d same...aftr dat i was able to install ngage 2.0 too.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
I have found a solution :D

Install X-Plore (freeware).
Navigate to C:\video_config
Open the RNEngineUser.cfg file using the built in editor.
Set "AutoScale:Integer = 0;"
Save

Now the Real Player is sharp again.

try core player.one player plays its all.it plays MP1,MP2,avi,divx,mp4,mp4 avc,mkv etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom