All Soccer Games Discussion!

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
i have moved over fifa...but will surely try fifa 2007......

Please do post ur team be ir PES/ fifa.....after 2-3 years of managing clubs...

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
so will like to see ur teams please do post in

MY TEAM IN PES 06..after 4 season with ARSENAL

USTARI
STAM
CANNAVARO
LAHM
TOURE
VANDER VAART
FABREGAS
KAKA
HLEB
ROBBEN
RIBERY
ROONEY
ADRIANO

went two season w/o a loss in league..:D and winning all cups....:D

Dipen01

Youngling
I had low config. PC until last 2 months.... so i played Fifa 2002, Fifa Korea Japan ( Seriosly dont laugh :p)

Well hv got E6300, 7900 GS, 1 GB RAM....

Just dunno which one to start with..!! PES or Fifa....?? and whats diff between Fifa 2007 and Fifa Manager 2007..??

Plus are there any other soccer games..??

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Fifa KJ is one of the best soccer games.

I loved the effects.. really good... And very arcadish to say the least... However.. the gameplay was among the worst ever.... Even in WC mode, I could score goals from the mid-line :D

Nonetheless... a very entertaining FIFA version......

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
wizrulz said:
so will like to see ur teams please do post in

MY TEAM IN PES 06..after 4 season with ARSENAL

USTARI
STAM
CANNAVARO
LAHM
TOURE
VANDER VAART
FABREGAS
KAKA
HLEB
ROBBEN
RIBERY
ROONEY
ADRIANO

went two season w/o a loss in league..:D and winning all cups....:D

changes to these teams....got zidane and nedved..:D..both 18 years...and ya i forgot to mention...stam and cannavaro are 19 years....
got zidane for HLEB exchange + 3K from juventus.... as Hleb had becoem 31..and i believ in AW strategy of selling players after 30 :D..dare beat this team now...:p

playing PES 5. left FIFA long ago bcoz PES came into my life. It simply rocks. I finished 5 seasons with a new club n got all time greats like ronaldinho in my team in 4th year itself. it was very tough to persuade ronaldinho( had to offer him 4 times his salary)

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
mayur_digitized said:
playing PES 5. left FIFA long ago bcoz PES came into my life. It simply rocks. I finished 5 seasons with a new club n got all time greats like ronaldinho in my team in 4th year itself. it was very tough to persuade ronaldinho( had to offer him 4 times his salary)

Try PES 6 now..with all add ons..it ROCKS even more

Top Bottom