• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

All laptop related queries here!!!

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I'm willing to buy an extra 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 RAM for my laptop. I have shortlisted 4 brands:
Crucial @1490rs.
Transcend @1847rs.
Kingston @1875rs.
Dell @1990rs.

Which one is a better buy considering I never play games on my laptop? Please suggest.
I had purchased a Crucial 4GB DDR3 memory module for my DELL Inspiron 14 5447 laptop to make it to total 8GB.
No problems,no issues,functioning normally.

Just ensure that the RAM module voltage specs. matches with that of your DELL XPS 15 laptop.
1.35v == 1.35v RAM module
1.5v == 1.5v RAM module.
One will not run in mixed voltage mode in case of Laptops .

kaz

right here
I had purchased a Crucial 4GB DDR3 memory module for my DELL Inspiron 14 5447 laptop to make it to total 8GB.
No problems,no issues,functioning normally.

Just ensure that the RAM module voltage specs. matches with that of your DELL XPS 15 laptop.
1.35v == 1.35v RAM module
1.5v == 1.5v RAM module.
One will not run in mixed voltage mode in case of Laptops .

Thanks bro.. I already got the Transcend one..

kunnusingh

Journeyman
Which is latest laptop of 2016 under 30k, Linux OS is ok but RAM must be near about 4+GB (4GB RAM is now look like less RAM for me).

I don't care about brand but I prefer to use HP.

Requirement:
- HDMI Port
- At lest 3 USB Port
- Latest Chip if possible.

ankitkr091

Broken In
Won't the acer model will give better performance if i plan to play games at low settings ? I want it for light to medium gaming. I dont have high expectations as my budget is 26k to 28k. Any other laptops in this range ? Also i cannot order laptops online because I live in Up and no online store is shipping laptops here

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Won't the acer model will give better performance if i plan to play games at low settings ? I want it for light to medium gaming. I dont have high expectations as my budget is 26k to 28k. Any other laptops in this range ? Also i cannot order laptops online because I live in Up and no online store is shipping laptops here

For gaming the AMD one might be better.... Check if it has a dedicated GPU ... i3's internal GPU is better than AMD's internal GPU

ankitkr091

Broken In
I own a hp g6 2301ax and its battery is completely gone. Now it always requires to be plugged in . What will the the price of a new battery and from where should I buy it ?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I own a hp g6 2301ax and its battery is completely gone. Now it always requires to be plugged in . What will the the price of a new battery and from where should I buy it ?

There are quite a few places to get it. Original ones from a local HP service center will cost around 3k to 4k whereas "non branded" ones will cost 1.5k~

Top Bottom